BY OLD ENGLISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Old English Furniture Polish Aerosol is an easy-to-use spray that cleans, dusts, and shines to bring out wood s natural beauty. It contains a protective shield formula that helps protect against everyday wear and tear, like water marks and stains from crayons, candle wax, and mustard, without any residue buildup. For best protection, use Old English Furniture Polish Aerosol regularly. It is specially formulated to work on all your wood surfaces, including contemporary woods like pine, oak, teak, walnut, and light veneers. Old English Furniture Polish Aerosols can be used on light, medium, and dark woods. see more...

Amber F.
We have this at my job and I used it to clean my desk the other day! It smelled amazing for a cleaning product! It was very effective for cleaning and polishing my wood top desk. It left it super shinny and the shine lasted for a week. For how old these desks are I can’t complain! Will be buying for home use
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I have two end tables, a coffee table, and an entertainment center made out of old stained and painted pallets. This stuff works great to get them nice and shiny and looking like new. But it leaves behind a stick residue which is really annoying.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Use it on my dark bedroom furniture. Leaves everything looking freshly polished every time.
Antonio P.
Ponce, PR
A cleaning classic but still the best product to use on wood. Affordably priced and convenient to use without residue.