BY OLD EL PASO #73 in Canned Vegetables

Fire roasting brings out the sweetness and rich flavor of these Chile Peppers.

Green Chiles, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride.

Buy on Target*
Brianna M.
This is a taco must have. Whenever I am planning a taco night at home I make sure I pick some of these up. The flavor is bangin' and they are super affordable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for some extra flavor in your taco. I would definitely buy these over and over again!
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
Old El Paso is my favorite brand when it comes to ethnic cooking, the flavors are amazing & I've never been disappointed. I use these green chiles for everything from enchiladas to tortilla soup. I'm very sensitive to spice so the fact that these are never too spicy keeps me coming back to them.
Cassie B.
Old el paso is one of my favorite brands to use. Green chillies are a great addition to any dish. They are a staple in our home!! They are a little more pricey than some other brands.
Kourtni  F.
Provo, UT
These Chili's add quite the flavor to many types of meals. My favorite are the chopped green Chili's in some homemade enchiladas!
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
So yummy in chiliquiles. Chopped is usually better but I don't have an issue with chopping them myself.