BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Vegetarian Refried Beans.
Since 1938. see more...

Buy on Target*
Stephanie H.
Foodie Expert
Being a vegetarian on a budget means I need variety and I need it cheap. Being busy means I also need convenience and making home made beans for 2 days isn't always ideal. These are perfect tasting refried beans at a perfect price. Time for bean burritos!
Christine W.
Middle Vlg, NY
I tried these the first time on Taco Tuesday night in my house. They were great. I miss eating refried beans because there are so few vegetarian options so this was a great find for me!
Corinne j.
Fort Campbell, KY
Usually bland. Gets the job done, but needs to be dr'ed with spices. I would rather spend the few cents more on something that tastes good, not just ok.
Carolyn Y.
These are so good! I like to make them and as soon as hey get done dip them into ur plate and sprinkle with mozerella chese! Yum!
Tamara S.
Affordable and doesn't taste like the can, which happens with brands that are the cheapest to buy. El Paso is my home's brand.
Chelsea c.
This stuff is great for a quick meal or to put in a taco bowl. Just mix hot sauce and taco seasoning and heat up. Yum!
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA
Affordable and taste good when you make Mexican dishes!! I love them, my favorite brand to buy!
Joan A.
I use it weekly. It's not overloaded with onions and other flavors that my kids don't like.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
These are good, I'm surprised there's even a non-vegetarian option, these taste just the same.