Old El Paso Traditional Mexican Refried Beans

Warm up these ready-to-use refried beans and add them to tacos, burritos or any Mexican dish. Made with just the right amount of spices, they are the perfect base for any Mexican meal or served as a tasty side dish. Now in a 6-Pack.

Would do you eat them, plain or on your tacos?
Start your review of Old El Paso Traditional Mexican Refried Beans!
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Old El Paso Traditional Mexican Refried Beans uploaded by Debra H.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I just used these in a taco salad last night. I make it in to sort of a Buddha Bowl with the beans in the middle between the meat and the yellow rice. My husband called it a taco flower. Weird - yes but also really tasty. We always have Old El Paso Vegetarian Refried Beans 16 oz Can on hand for those nights when you feel like a taco flower.
Mandy C.
Old El Paso Traditional Mexican Refried Beans uploaded by Mandy C.
We always use product when we do tacos, burritos, and more! It’s super quick and easy to make. It tastes great! Very affordable and I would recommend! You can usually find them at most grocery stores.
shannon W.
Stafford, VA
Old El Paso Traditional Mexican Refried Beans uploaded by shannon W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Retried beans are very versatile. Can be eaten as a side dish or placed in various meals for extra protein. Lots of flavor, although does not look appetizing right out of the can. It’s a staple in our house hold for a variety of recipes.
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
My husband enjoys using these as extra filling for his homemade tacos 😋 he says they are very filling and a perfect addition to tacos or even dipping nachos in. We buy this whenever we make tacos. Would recommend trying 😊
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
This can of bean is have a good taste anyone would like it. You can make anything with beans tacos ,enchiladas,a side of bean on your plate
Rebekah B.
Great brand of refried beans. The seasonings are just right and tastes homemade. Tastes great alone or with toppings. The can is presented well and is easy to find on store shelf.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Refried beans are a staple in my pantry. Good flavor, nice texture, good for adding to burritos, nachos as a side dish when making mexican food
Misti A.
Alba, MO
The only received beans I use. I love to use these for all my Mexican food dishes and I’m one of those that love to put received beans on my tacos wether they are soft or crunchy tacos! Great flavor and cheap in price.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
I love these retried beans on my tacos & many other Mexican entrees. & it cost under $2 so can’t beat that. I’ve tried them by their self & I’m not that big of a fan. Alone they are way too bland.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
These beans are good they aren't my first choice because I like my beans to be a little more watery but this is my second choice. Beans is my soul food. I've always loved to eat beans growing up. Taste is good and so is the price.