Old El Paso® Taco Shells & Tortillas uploaded by Mallory E.Old El Paso® Taco Shells & Tortillas uploaded by Sarah W.

BY OLD EL PASO #55 in Tortillas

Old EL Paso® Taco Shells & Tortillas.
As always, crunchy shells made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Even better now!
6 crunchy. 6 soft flour.
Since 1938.

Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
I use these when im making tacos for dinner! It brings both soft & hard shell tacos. Great price & taste i use it with the el paso taco mix on the meat & add tomatoes lettuce cheese & sour cream the family loves it!
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Most of the time we use these when we're going to make tacos for dinner or lunch, they are very crunchy and easy to put meat in , but they do easy break sometimes when packing them with food.
Nancy G.
This brand has been a family favorite. It's our go to for a quick and easy meal. They taste great and cook up quickly. Just stuff and go. I usually find these at Walmart. The only thing i don't like is when sometimes buy a box and the crunchy shells are all broken. But they are great either way. When that happens I just make them into a taco salad. 😉
Carrie K.
Broken Arrow, OK
i love that these come with box tops for education. these dont keep their crunch after opening so be prepared to eat them all in one meal. other than shelf life theyre great. we purchased these at our local walmat. would but again but prefer soft tacos.
brenda a.
I like that I can cook and easy and fast meal with these. My kids really like the Taco shells with ground meat and cheese and that way i don't spend hours cooking. Really good flavor as well.
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
I love this kit because I don't end up with too many hard and too many soft. Perfect for just the two of us and its a good brand as well!
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Fantastic shells for tacos or for taco salad. Buy regularly and could not go to another brand without downgrading on quality.
Jessica s.
Pike Road, AL
I just had these the other day with my kashi Chicken and pineapple and refried Beans..... man talk about good.
Lindsay H.
I am really bad at making hard shell tortillas at home, so these are really convenient and they taste amazing.
Kate E.
Great , I love them for my tacos, taste very delicious, this is the best brand for corn tortillas and tacos