BY OLD EL PASO

Tomatillos and just the right blend of spices make this green sauce a dinner table favorite.

Buy on Amazon
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
My family had these for dinner tonight and it was very tasty. My kids love Taco Bell but it gets very expensive. I cooked the ground beef with to taco seasoning and 2/3 cups of water. I chopped up onions, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, cabbage salsa (yummy) and put out some sour cream. The kit also includes taco sauce. My son, who is a very lucky eater, ate 3 tacos! He is 5 and that is a very big accomplishment. My daughter who is 8 had 4! I will be repurchasing these again for my family.
Laura L.
Devizes
Lovely tasting and easy to make. Perfect for dinner parties if you want a easy cooked meal. Would recommend draining the mince properly though. I love Old El Paso dinner kits and will continue to buy more as I always have done :)