Tomatillos and just the right blend of spices make this green sauce a dinner table favorite.

I saw this on the main screen. Was this a winning product this year?
What comes with this?
How durable is the shell?
Start your review of Old El Paso® Taco Dinner Kit!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love the taco kits! They taste so good and make tacos easy to do. This box contains everything you need for making really yummy tacos. This is so convenient ansd I buy these consistently. I like beef, cheese, avacado, refried beans and salsa on mine.
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Old El Paso® Taco Dinner Kit uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m ready for the next Tuesday cause I’m definitely ready ! The convenient dinner kit will keep your budget and your family happy, light enough for twice a week and I would share with others Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff Taco Dinner Kit, 8.8 oz Box
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this taco kit! Simple and tasty dinner after a long day of work! Just add some ground beef and sour cream and you’re good to go! I would definitely recommend if you’ve been craving some tacos. A++
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Old El Paso is a good brand! I sometimes buy the taco dinner set in the box when I'm in the mood for tacos. It's convenient! I also buy their sauces, sauce packets, and peppers for recipes!
Lorrie M.
Old El Paso® Taco Dinner Kit uploaded by Lorrie M.
Old El Paso® Taco Dinner Kit uploaded by Lorrie M.
Old El Paso Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit, 8.8 oz Box comes with everything you need for a quick, delicious dinner! I love that I don’t have to buy extra items that I may not use because it all comes with the dinner kit. Old El Paso has SO many different options to choose from and they aren’t expensive! #InfluensterAwards2020 #Dinnertime #OldElPaso
Jeana K.
Knoxville, TN
Taco night is easier with this meal kit. I do like to add extra shells to stretch it further. We use [product:morningstar-farms-grillers-crumbles] and vegetarian refried beans or black beans to make a veggie taco night. The crunchy shells are our favorite however we do find the wider shells better for our dinner needs because we like to pack our tacos with a lot of goodies and extras.
Angela L.
Willingboro, NJ
Yes this my to go dinner easy and quick to make my kids and hubby enjoy taco night this kit bring the things you need for a great taco night shells and seasoning.
Anna L.
Old El Paso® Taco Dinner Kit uploaded by Anna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It speaks for itself. Easy to manage. Soft or hard shell. Good flavor. I would buy it again.
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
Fast, easy, and fun! Family taco nights are so much better with the old El Paso company!
Sally J.
Guin, AL
My family loves taco night. Everyone enjoys making their it their own way. Some make taco salad while others make mile high tacos with everything on them. This Old El Paso dinner kit make making taco night a breeze with everything I need in one box. I recommend this item highly!