Food & SnacksBakeryTortillas & WrapsOld El Paso
Taco Bowls Dinner Kit, Soft Tortilla, 109 oz Box

Old El Paso Taco Bowls Dinner Kit, Soft Tortilla, 10.9 oz Box

You don't have to worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Bowls on Taco Night! tasty soft tortillas in a hold-everything shape provide the convenience of a flat bottom to keep them standing on your plate. The kit adds taco sauce and taco seasoning to mix into your chicken or beef. Put tacos on the table in under 30 minutes!

Are these shells good?
Start your review of Old El Paso Taco Bowls Dinner Kit, Soft Tortilla, 10.9 oz Box!
Chelsea B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Old El Paso Taco Bowls Dinner Kit, Soft Tortilla, 10.9 oz Box uploaded by Chelsea B.
Purchased at: Kroger
First time making these last night and they were delicious! Definitely gonna make again. They’re very inexpensive and great for the family.
Katie M.
Glendale, AZ
The salsa that comes with it sucks. Too sweet. But I do love the sauce packet! It’s flavorful as all can be. I add some cayanne pepper to mine.
Kisha M.
I love Taco Kits because of their convenience. Everything I need is right there available to me. It quick, easy and my family love them. I always buy El Paso kits more than any other brand. I have no complaints. This is dinner that I doubt is healthy, but it unbelievable good. I would recommend to others.
amanda T.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for hard tacos. They stand while filling, which makes the task at hand easy. And they stand while waiting to be eaten avoiding a mess. My go to hard taco shell.
maria R.
I can cook these and add whatever extras we want to make them a little special.No one ever complains if I use El Paso Kit! Sometim the hard shells are cracked and it's annoying but it's not very often. This is an inexpensive meal you can cook quickly if you are short on time.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Love these crispy shells. You can stuff them full and they are built to hold. These are a staple at our house for taco night. Add all the taco components and makes a great meal. Definitely recommend. This is all my son and his wife buy. ❤❤❤
Ebony M.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite shells! We don't usually eat tacos too much these days but when we do I prefer these Stand n Stuff shells!
Kristin S.
Richmond
This helped with my dinner a had tonight, me and my family really enjoyed it,, i will be purchasing again
Aimee S.
When I don’t feel like cooking or making my own taco spices I buy these kits. They are a little on the salty side but taste good and dinner is ready in under 20 minutes. The taco boats are my new favorite..they hold a lot and don’t spill all over the place or break like the hard shells.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Whenever the kids have to make dinner until midnight the kids like to use these taco shells just to make dinner easier for them