Old El Paso Taco Boats, Soft Tortilla, 12 Count

Easy to fill, hold, and eat, these Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats are perfect for little taco lovers as well as entertaining a crowd. Make taco night less messy and even more fun with Old El Paso taco boats!

Start your review of Old El Paso Taco Boats, Soft Tortilla, 12 Count!
El Paso, TX
I love these! They are basically just a soft tortilla preshaped like a boat and ready to be filled up. I later e everything I like into these and pop them in the oven to crisp a little and they're perfect and well proportioned. I prefer these because I eat it with a fork which I end up doing when my taco falls apart anyway.
Linden
I think these little soft stand 'n stuff bowls are so cute. I have not tried the alternatives brands, so I do not know how the comparison is. I don't think these need any improvement at all. I keep telling myself that these bowls make eating tacos more healthier.
Smithfield , PA
Easy to fill,great to eat. Almost like eating a little taco salad. Great tasting and a great price. Highly recommended
No Special Diet
These are soft, and a preferred option for me when I make tacos.
They taste the exact same as typical tortilla shells, but super convenient because in bowl form. It makes it easier to eat, and also holds the toppings much easier.
This is a great addition to taco night in my household.
These are soft, and a preferred option for me when I make tacos.
This is a great addition to taco night in my household.
London, ON
Old El Paso Taco Boats, Soft Tortilla, 12 Count uploaded by Mary H.
Old El Paso Taco Boats, Soft Tortilla, 12 Count uploaded by Mary H.
My boyfriend and I are in love with these! They're the perfect size to fill up with lots of meat and enough toppings! I will admit they're a little messy - but, eh, tacos aren't meant to be mess-free. Definitely worth giving these a shot. I noticed that they're also available in a whole wheat version for anyone who isn't a fan of white breads. Bonus: You can buy the bowls separate from the kit and they're great for burrito bowls, tuna bowls and salad bowls!!
No Special Diet
Old El Paso Taco Boats, Soft Tortilla, 12 Count uploaded by Nicole T.
Tacos are always a win with my kids. These little taco bowls are easy for the kids to make them self and taste great.
Brampton, ON
Great if you have kids. Nothing falls out! My son barely makes a mess anymore since I switched to the taco bowls.