Old El Paso Super Stuffer Taco Shells - 10 CT uploaded by Shannon I.

BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Super Stuffer® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley W.
I am a huge fan of a lot of Old El Paso's products especially their taco shells crispy, tasty and they hold up for sure. I do have a little complaint tho its just my husband and I right now no children so when I buy a box I hate how once its opened it opened there is no resealing so I try to keep them fresh in tupper wear till the next time we have tacos but in the end I just end up throwing them away. I hate to be wasteful but they don't really offer smaller boxes. I will still continue to buy and try to use them up before the go stale but if you have a larger family and want to have a good taco night definitely pick up these shells and enjoy.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm used to getting the Old El Paso brand of taco ingredients. I love these super stuffer shells because the smaller ones are good but if you have an appetite then you'll need at least 4 to feel satiety. I appreciate that these are gluten free and they're super crunchy. I recommend!
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
Great option when feeding a house full of boys. I don't need to purchase so many tortillas in order to feed the house. The boys love that they can put so many toppings on their tacos.
Melissa N.
Crosbyton, TX
Foodie Expert
Old Elpaso Taco shells are very good for supper or anytime. These particular ones you can really fill up with meat and they are yummy. They have the perfect crunch to them!
Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
Foodie Expert
If you're having hard core Mexican tacos this won't hold everything. but a little meat and lettuce it will hold
Shannon I.
Indianapolis, IN
Love that I can put a ton of toppings in the shells! More toppings makes for a happier dinner!