Old El Paso® Stand 'N' Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas uploaded by Danielle F.

BY OLD EL PASO

Extra soft, yet specially shaped to hold all of the mouth-watering filling in at every bite, they're the handy way to enjoy the flavours of Mexico.

Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
These little beauties make taco night amazing!!! They give you tons of run to load up on the goodies like chicken, beans, sour cream, salsa, etc! They are durable and delicious! A little more pricey then regular tortillas but they work super well!
Kat H.
My family didn't care for these too much. They absolutely make filling the taco easier. They taste the same as a regular soft shell. They are slightly thicker but not horribly so. Our problem was with eating them. They really did not make a difference with eating. They fell apart at the bottom or squished so much that they tore. We put less stuff in them and still had the same problems.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
Love these tortillas for taco Tuesday. Helps keep everything together without falling out. Even my daughter will eat them without making too much of a mess.
Danielle F.
Lafayette , LA
These definitely make taco night easier especially when it comes to filling them and then you over fill them. But I like the concept for sure
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
These are such a great idea. They are a perfect size and keep everything in. I usually make tocos once a week or couple weeks, but my kids get really messy with them. And my youngest didn't like soft, but my oldest didn't like hard so I was making bunch of hard and soft, well they both love these. I think since it's easier for my youngest to hold on to and not worry about it coming out the end she has liked them. Saves me a few steps and lots of clean up after supper.
Shawna S.
Toronto , ON
Just got these last week from the dollar store here in Canada . I make tacos about once a week using the standard old El Paso soft taco kit . I decided to try these shells tonight . I love them ! They make stuffing your taco and eating it so much easier . They taste the exact same as normal shells , the only difference is they come in a pack of 8 and are slightly thicker . I would recommend these to everyone who loves tacos !
Maria M.
Kensington , London
I think it's a nice product. Nothing is falling from tortilla. Easy to hold. Soft, not crunchy. I like it