BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

• "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Old El Paso makes the best taco & fajita products. The taco shells are definitely my favorite product by them - Especially the stand 'n stuff shells! They are so handy because they don't fall over and spill all of your toppings out! I love these so much and definitely recommend them!
georgia R.
Old El Paso are my favorite company to buy taco shells from but for ages I have been waiting for a taco shell that won't tip over when I am trying to fill it up. This is a very good products because the company has seen the problem in the original taco shells and then fixed it for the customers to enjoy.
Cara S.
Tacos aren't a common thing in the UK. But I love buying these and making tacos at home. It's so much fun and they taste great. This is probably the only brand worth buying in my local supermarkets.
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Bergen, Norway
These are so genius! I hated eating from taco shells before, because I always struggled to fill the taco shells because they just fell down. Now this one is great!
Michelle O.
Bay bulls, NL
Best tasting I have had and get in Newfoundland! Nice crunch and hold up the best packaging wise. They don't last long in our house so get them while you can!
Cora R.
elliot lake, ON
Hate the hate shells, lol, they always fall apart on me, but Love me some tacos, and these taste great
Dunya S.
These make such delicious tacos omg ... I love the seasoning and just love all their taco stuff.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
Taco night is the best night in our house...we love tacos and old el paso is great.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.