BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells - 15 CT
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I love this kit. We always pick it up to make things easier and go faster when putting everything together. I wish they came out with these sooner.

The stand up tacos is perfect for putting all the ingredients in without having to fumble around.

I highly recommend picking this up if you love tacos!
Paige H.
Wrexham
Review for: Other more...
I live off these bad boys! I have these 3 times a week and I highly recommend the garlic and paprika flavour taco kit as it’s got that kick to it, it’s not spicy but it is a strong flavour to have. They are easy to make, I can make them within 20 mins! They are very messy tho. The shells can be a bit of a pain as some can be a bit to wide and all the filling falls out and if you don’t keep an eye on them in the oven then they can burn really quick! but other than that I love them!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Review for: 1 Box; 12 Shells more...
I love Old El Paso as a brand, the quality is amazing and the prices are good too. They are made with whole grain corn which is nice. These ones are great because they stand up so its easier to stuff them full. They are crunchy and delicious.
Kelsey S.
These are the way to go if you prefer hard tacos. It's so convenient to stand them up and there's a much wider gap for adding your taco toppings. The originals leave such little room for utensils to get in there and add your toppings.
Jessica W.
Old El Paso makes the best taco & fajita products. The taco shells are definitely my favorite product by them - Especially the stand 'n stuff shells! They are so handy because they don't fall over and spill all of your toppings out! I love these so much and definitely recommend them!
georgia R.
Old El Paso are my favorite company to buy taco shells from but for ages I have been waiting for a taco shell that won't tip over when I am trying to fill it up. This is a very good products because the company has seen the problem in the original taco shells and then fixed it for the customers to enjoy.
Cara S.
Tacos aren't a common thing in the UK. But I love buying these and making tacos at home. It's so much fun and they taste great. This is probably the only brand worth buying in my local supermarkets.
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Bergen, Norway
These are so genius! I hated eating from taco shells before, because I always struggled to fill the taco shells because they just fell down. Now this one is great!
Michelle O.
Bay Bulls, NL
Best tasting I have had and get in Newfoundland! Nice crunch and hold up the best packaging wise. They don't last long in our house so get them while you can!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
Review for: 1 Box; 12 Shells more...
These are the only taco shells I buy I find they are the crunchiest and so delicious and also very durable
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.