BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Ashley P.
These are great taco shells. Nice crunch, always tastes fresh, and they taste great! Perfect for family taco nights!
Kim C.
Ione, CA
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
I really like all there products they all taste wonderful and always great to bring family together
Heaven B.
We perfer soft tacos but these are good.We love taco nice and Mexican food.If you want crunchy these are it.
Hannah S.
My family always uses these and they hold up well. One downside is that that shatter easily when moved
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
These are my husbands favorite taco shells. Admittedly they are much easier to fill with whatever you typically have in your taco without it falling all over and making a mess. Not to mention you can fit more in them. They are inexpensive and most times you can find a coupon.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
These taco shells taste delicious, but when you heat them up in the oven, they close and you can't get anything in them! We literally had to crunch them up and make nachos because tacos were out of question.
georgia R.
Old El Paso are my favorite company to buy taco shells from but for ages I have been waiting for a taco shell that won't tip over when I am trying to fill it up. This is a very good products because the company has seen the problem in the original taco shells and then fixed it for the customers to enjoy.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I love this kit. We always pick it up to make things easier and go faster when putting everything together. I wish they came out with these sooner.

The stand up tacos is perfect for putting all the ingredients in without having to fumble around.

I highly recommend picking this up if you love tacos!
Kelsey S.
These are the way to go if you prefer hard tacos. It's so convenient to stand them up and there's a much wider gap for adding your taco toppings. The originals leave such little room for utensils to get in there and add your toppings.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.