BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

• "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Ashley P.
These are great taco shells. Nice crunch, always tastes fresh, and they taste great! Perfect for family taco nights!
Heaven B.
We perfer soft tacos but these are good.We love taco nice and Mexican food.If you want crunchy these are it.
Hannah S.
My family always uses these and they hold up well. One downside is that that shatter easily when moved
Kim C.
Ione, CA
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
I really like all there products they all taste wonderful and always great to bring family together
Cat R.
I love these taco shells. They're wrapped in plastic within the box so the shells aren't broken!
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Love these taco shells! Because you can stand them up they bake in the oven evenly!
Paige H.
Wrexham
Review for: Other more...
I live off these bad boys! I have these 3 times a week and I highly recommend the garlic and paprika flavour taco kit as it’s got that kick to it, it’s not spicy but it is a strong flavour to have. They are easy to make, I can make them within 20 mins! They are very messy tho. The shells can be a bit of a pain as some can be a bit to wide and all the filling falls out and if you don’t keep an eye on them in the oven then they can burn really quick! but other than that I love them!
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I love this kit. We always pick it up to make things easier and go faster when putting everything together. I wish they came out with these sooner.

The stand up tacos is perfect for putting all the ingredients in without having to fumble around.

I highly recommend picking this up if you love tacos!
Kelsey S.
These are the way to go if you prefer hard tacos. It's so convenient to stand them up and there's a much wider gap for adding your taco toppings. The originals leave such little room for utensils to get in there and add your toppings.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.