BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

• "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Katherine S.
Plano, IL
I love getting these. I used to make my own taco shells and it was such a hassle. These make making dinner much easier and they taste great.
Megan L.
Hempstead, NY
My favorite meal wouldn't be complete without these :)! Tacos are already the best but with these shells now thats another point of awesomeness.
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
Old el Paso is the brand my family goes to when we are making tacos. All of there food tastes great from the taco seasoning to the taco shells.
Hannah D.
I honestly love these taco shells better than taco bell. They pretty much get the job done honestly. Nothing too fancy. No fuss.
Johana A.
I personally love these taco shells. Just make some ground beef serve in the shell with lettuc tomatoes and sour cream and BAM.. magic!
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I don't really like the crispy corn shells, I prefer soft flower shells, they break too easily and can be hard to eat for tacos.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
I love love love these. These taco shells are my favorite shells and always have been. They are sturdy and don't break often
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Love these taco shells! Because you can stand them up they bake in the oven evenly!
Cathy R.
I love these taco shells. They're wrapped in plastic within the box so the shells aren't broken!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
These are the only brand I will buy! Easy, quick, and delicious!!! I just wish they the heated up better in the microwave!
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.