BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

• "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
I do love the Old El Paso taco shells, but I recently tried the stand and stuff. I was definitely not impressed. The wideness of the taco shell made them really difficult to eat, and I felt like they were more apt to fall apart because of it. I ended up with all of my filling across my plate. I know that all hard taco shells break apart, but I just did not enjoy these.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
We have taco for diner once a week. Regular tacos are great but Old El Paso taco stand and stuff are the bomb. What makes them great is they stand on their own. Regular tacos fall over and you lose all your toppings. These are great for my kids. They make less of a mess when eating.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
So the kids have been asking me to buy the shells to have with the flat bottom so they were on sale .. So I had to get them.. so we can try them out with all our fish chicken and ground turkey.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I used these on my first ever tacos on Wednesday. I thought they were great. Reminded me of Taco Bell almost (which I love). I ended up purchasing another box last night, just to have as backup.
Valentina M.
miami, FL

I dare say that this brand is the best to prepare tacos in the house, because they have all the necessary ingredients, in is special these tortillas are very good and also super crispy.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
These taco shells taste delicious, but when you heat them up in the oven, they close and you can't get anything in them! We literally had to crunch them up and make nachos because tacos were out of question.
Amy M.
Park City, KS
My family loves Old Elpaso Taco shells. They have a great flavor when placed in the oven as per the directions. Don't leave extras out though, place them in a ziploc bag so they don't get stale.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
If we are doing hard shells, this is the only brand I buy. Love the flat bottoms and they taste great. There's real flavor in the shell, so much so, that my husband and daughter will break up the extras and eat them like chips.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I don't like mexican food all that much but when I have to eat it because there is nothing left in the house and I'm forced to eat it this is what i grab for not the best but easy and quick
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Very tasty and I also like both the hard shell kind as well as the soft shells. They are reasonably priced and make for a nice, quick dinner. I enjoy both burger and chicken tacos.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.