BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

• "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Yummy the best taco in my opinion. The shell is test when heated up in a hot oven for a few minutes. Plenty of room for goodies and doesn't break too easily. Good price plus love box tops!
Shahna S.
So disappointed. First off the package came with one less than stated on the box. One was broken and one was so narrow I couldn't even get anything into the shell. I ended up just laying them down and piling things on top. Kinda defeats the purpose of a taco.
Stephanie G.
Stuttgart, AR
Old El Paso taco shells are second to none. I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other. If you're going to buy named brand, these should be on your list. Old El Paso shells MAKE the tacos.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
If we are doing hard shells, this is the only brand I buy. Love the flat bottoms and they taste great. There's real flavor in the shell, so much so, that my husband and daughter will break up the extras and eat them like chips.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I used these on my first ever tacos on Wednesday. I thought they were great. Reminded me of Taco Bell almost (which I love). I ended up purchasing another box last night, just to have as backup.
Amy M.
Park City, KS
My family loves Old Elpaso Taco shells. They have a great flavor when placed in the oven as per the directions. Don't leave extras out though, place them in a ziploc bag so they don't get stale.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I don't like mexican food all that much but when I have to eat it because there is nothing left in the house and I'm forced to eat it this is what i grab for not the best but easy and quick
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Very tasty and I also like both the hard shell kind as well as the soft shells. They are reasonably priced and make for a nice, quick dinner. I enjoy both burger and chicken tacos.
Maria C.
This is one of our favorite brands to buy when we are getting ready for a taco night. The stand and stuff really works to help fill your taco.
Sam S.
I typically use these shells for taco nights. They're super crispy after being put in the oven and can be crushed to put in a taco salad. Very good!
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.