BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

• "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
Dixie B.
They have good flavor. My kids really enjoy them. I wish they were thicker so they didn't fall apart so easy. I got them at Walmart. They were very easy to prepare. I would definitely recommend them to others!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
So the kids have been asking me to buy the shells to have with the flat bottom so they were on sale .. So I had to get them.. so we can try them out with all our fish chicken and ground turkey.
Valentina M.
miami, FL

I dare say that this brand is the best to prepare tacos in the house, because they have all the necessary ingredients, in is special these tortillas are very good and also super crispy.
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
Old Elpaso is my go to tortilla shells ready to go in a box. My family has taco night at least 3-4 times a month. We always have hard shells and tortillas . Easy to prepare, either 45 seconds in microwave or 7 min in oven ( which I prefer because they turn out crisper). Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells - 15 CT
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
We love taco night at my house and these are the only taco shells that we like. I purchased this at Kroger. They are even better when filling with meat and cheese and putting them in the oven for ten minutes to get even crispier.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells - 15 CT are great! Perfect for the kids to use when making their own tacos. I love that they stand up on there on. Keeps all the filling inside. Would definitely buy this again.
Genesis A.
Yummy crunchy taco shells so helpful just buying them made just need a quick heat up and ready to add everything else in them so easy to put together and they taste great . They have a great hold to them don’t get soggy to fast .
Stephanie L.
I do love the Old El Paso taco shells, but I recently tried the stand and stuff. I was definitely not impressed. The wideness of the taco shell made them really difficult to eat, and I felt like they were more apt to fall apart because of it. I ended up with all of my filling across my plate. I know that all hard taco shells break apart, but I just did not enjoy these.
Rise C.
Denver, CO
Literally just finished eating these! We do taco night weekly and take our taco ingredients seriously. We like to do a mix of sod and hard shell. Standing shells are a small genius. We enjoy the crunch and ease that Old El Paso provides!
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
We have taco for diner once a week. Regular tacos are great but Old El Paso taco stand and stuff are the bomb. What makes them great is they stand on their own. Regular tacos fall over and you lose all your toppings. These are great for my kids. They make less of a mess when eating.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.