BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® Taco Shells.
As always, made with whole grain corn.
At least 16g per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
Since 1938. see more...

Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells - 15 CT
  • "I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other." in 1 review
  • "These are great for taco night my family loves how crunchy these are when you throw them in the oven " in 1 review
  • "These make making dinner much easier and they taste great." in 1 review
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
Old Elpaso is my go to tortilla shells ready to go in a box. My family has taco night at least 3-4 times a month. We always have hard shells and tortillas . Easy to prepare, either 45 seconds in microwave or 7 min in oven ( which I prefer because they turn out crisper). Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells - 15 CT
Genesis A.
Yummy crunchy taco shells so helpful just buying them made just need a quick heat up and ready to add everything else in them so easy to put together and they taste great . They have a great hold to them don’t get soggy to fast .
Dixie B.
They have good flavor. My kids really enjoy them. I wish they were thicker so they didn't fall apart so easy. I got them at Walmart. They were very easy to prepare. I would definitely recommend them to others!
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
We love taco night at my house and these are the only taco shells that we like. I purchased this at Kroger. They are even better when filling with meat and cheese and putting them in the oven for ten minutes to get even crispier.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells - 15 CT are great! Perfect for the kids to use when making their own tacos. I love that they stand up on there on. Keeps all the filling inside. Would definitely buy this again.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Yummy the best taco in my opinion. The shell is test when heated up in a hot oven for a few minutes. Plenty of room for goodies and doesn't break too easily. Good price plus love box tops!
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
These are my husbands favorite taco shells. Admittedly they are much easier to fill with whatever you typically have in your taco without it falling all over and making a mess. Not to mention you can fit more in them. They are inexpensive and most times you can find a coupon.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Literally just finished eating these! We do taco night weekly and take our taco ingredients seriously. We like to do a mix of sod and hard shell. Standing shells are a small genius. We enjoy the crunch and ease that Old El Paso provides!
Shahna S.
So disappointed. First off the package came with one less than stated on the box. One was broken and one was so narrow I couldn't even get anything into the shell. I ended up just laying them down and piling things on top. Kinda defeats the purpose of a taco.
Stephanie G.
Stuttgart, AR
Old El Paso taco shells are second to none. I NEVER buy store brand because the superior texture and flavor of Old El Paso shells is far better than any other. If you're going to buy named brand, these should be on your list. Old El Paso shells MAKE the tacos.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like there products?
Sadia H.