BY OLD EL PASO #17 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Create your Taco Night in 20 minutes with our easy Stand 'N Stuff™ Taco Kit. You'll find Taco Seasoning Mix, Taco Sauce and
flat-bottomed Taco shells that don't fall over. Just add meat and your favorite fresh toppings.

Taco shells: limed whole grain corn, palm oil, salt, tbhq (preservative).

Taco Sauce:
tomato puree (water, tomato paste), water. Contains less than 2% of: salt, modified corn starch, sugar, distilled vinegar, spice, citric acid, garlic powder, chili pepper, onion powder.

Seasoning Mix:
chili pepper, salt, maltodextrin, spice, onion powder, corn starch, yellow corn flour. Contains less than 2% of: partially hydrogenated soybean oil, silicon dioxide (anticaking agent), sunflower and/or cottonseed oil, natural flavor, ethoxyquin (preservative).

kim t.
Arlington, VA
I like the Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff Taco shells because I prefer hard shells rather then soft shells. All you have to is hear up the shells which doesn't take long and the add meat and toppings and there's a quick dinner. The thing about these are that the can stand up so you can fill them easier then the regular taco shells that don't have a flat bottom. Love these for taco night. Would recommend.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
These shells are the absolute best. They are quick and easy and delicious every time. They are cheap and easy to find so when we want hard tacos this is our go to shells. I have seen others who try to sway me on the off brand shells and well after I let them try these they don’t go back to the off brands anymore
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
My family and I Love this taco kit! I feel like instead of the regular hard shells you get a little more shell with these since they are bigger/a different shape. Also, I love the mild sauce that comes with this kit and this kit is the same price as the regular hard shell kit. Great for taco nights!!
Rogena A.
This is genius! I absolutely love Taco's,I wish they would have had these when I was a kid. Not only does it make eating tacos much easier, you can put any topping you want on without worrying if it will fall over. Old El Paso has good flavor shells, always fresh!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
Honestly I just use the shells, these are probably my favorite shells to use because they stand up on the plate well and you can put more fillings inside. I would recommend you to try it if you’re interested in it. I only buy Old El Paso shells personally.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
For some reason the shells taste more stain than the original taco shells. I would not recommend this to anyone. Sure it is convenient and an awesome concept. I’m giving it three stars for innovation and concept. But taking away two because the texture was not good at all.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
The entire family loves tacos and these are our go to shells. The kids like them because they stand up and also because they hold a little more meat and toppings. There always seems to be one or two broken though.
Jayda N.
Byron
Our family loves TACOS! We eat them weekly! Tacos are my favorite❤️ I give this 4 stars cause it’s priced good and taste amazing however I wish we could get this company to make flavored taco shells! Other then that everything is perfect
Ana A.
Dodge city, KS
Lets admit it making your own hard shells is not so easy why not make it easy by using these shells which are amazing taco Tuesday is a must all you do is make your meat prepare your toppings and done .
Erin W.
These shells are nice because obviously taco shells don’t stand up but these do! I bake them in the oven for 5 mins then add chicken or ground beef and cheese then bake them again. They are delicious!