Old El Paso® Stand 'n Stuff Nacho Cheese Flavored Taco Shells uploaded by Dexie W.Old El Paso® Stand 'n Stuff Nacho Cheese Flavored Taco Shells uploaded by Jessica A.Old El Paso® Stand 'n Stuff Nacho Cheese Flavored Taco Shells uploaded by Lee P.

BY OLD EL PASO #46 in Tortillas

Stand 'n Stuff minimizes the mess of filling and eating tacos, while maximizing the fun. For max crunch heat before you eat!

Buy on Target*
  • "So normally I'm not a fan of taco shells because they're messy and fall apart too easily, and are too crunchy for my liking, but these were great!" in 1 review
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
These taco shells are delicious! My kids love them and I the same. The flavoring is great, the crunch is perfect, and it holds our fillings inside until we are ready to eat. Great price and I would highly recommend this product.
Amber C.
turbeville , SC
I really like this they taste like the Doritos ones from Taco Bell these are a winner for my family and me. I also like the spicy ones and these are good with the spicy taco seasoning
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is our households favorite taco shells. We all perfer the nacho cheese flavor over the original kind. They are easy and quick to cook, and they taste sooo good!
Jessica A.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love hard shells when I get tacos out at a restaurant/ fast food joint. When it came to making them at home all the shells you can buy from the store seemed to be either too hard or fall apart. These were built much better and while it still fall apart a little it stood up much longer.
As far as the flavor, who doesn't love nacho cheese flavored chips when making taco salad or walking taco?! This brought the taco game to the next level.
Thera H.
We purchased these during our shopping trip the other day and I must say that they are pretty good! I really enjoy the fact that I can stand the shell up while I fill it with the taco fixins. It makes it so much easier. The nacho cheese flavor isn't overpowering, but I wish it was a little bit cheesier. Overall, these are pretty yummy.
Lee P.
Milton , FL
I love nacho cheese Doritos when I eat taco salad- so when I found these, I just had to have them! These are so good- and I like that they have a flat bottom so you can set them down without them tipping over!!!
Yvonne R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Bought these for dinner tonight and was pleasantly surprised. I am not a fan of boxed taco kits because the shells are always stale, these were so fresh and tasted great with a Nacho Cheese flavor. Will definitely buy again!
Katie P.
Ok these are just weirdly good! I like these better than the Dorito taco shells from Taco Bell. They have so much more flavor! I make tacos just so I can eat these shells.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
I AM ADDICATED TO THESE THING, ITS THE ONLY WAY I EAT MY TACOS. HINT THEY TASTE BETTER IF YOU BAKE THEM IN A OVEN ON 350 FOR ABOUR 5-7 MINS. SO HAPPY I DON'T HAVE TO PAY $7 BUCKS AT TACO BELL FOR THIER MYSTERY MEAT TO ADD WITH IT
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
These are the best nacho cheese taco shells better than the Taco Bell brand old El Paso it is my kids love this
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
Where can you buy this?..