GroceryBakeryOld El Paso
Stand 'N Stuff Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 94 oz

Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 9.4 oz

You don't have to worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff taco shells or Soft Taco Boats. These ready-to-stuff tacos provide the convenience of a flat bottom to keep them standing on your plate. The kit adds taco sauce and taco seasoning to mix into your chicken or beef. Put tacos on the table in under 30 minutes!

Soft or hard tacos?
When you make tacos? What brand of seasoning do you use? What shells and cheese are your favorite? I like [product:old-el-paso-hard-soft-taco-dinner-kit] and Kraft Mexican Taco Cheese Shredded .
Chicken or beef?
Start your review of Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 9.4 oz!
Brooke H.
Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 9.4 oz uploaded by Brooke H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was very very good tasted great, & easily feeds four, and the kids also loved , & enjoyed it as well... They didn't make there usual mess because of the awesome stand and stuff shells that come with it both soft , & hard shells... Was pretty awesome...
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Purchased at: Target
Son muy buenos pero lo que más debo destacar es la práctica de este paquete de tacos
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I like soft shells my husband only eats hard shells. This is a great compromise for both of us. We each get what we want in an easy little kit.
JULIE R.
The Old El Paso hard and soft taco dinner kit is perfect for my family.  Some of the kids like the hard shells while others like the soft.  It is nice to have both in one box.  We have tacos about once a week.  It is fast dinner that everyone will eat.  This is an inexpensive meal that I can make for when the kids have their friends over.  Because hey who doesn't like a taco.
Amanda R.
Bryson City
My family loves this kit. It has both the hard shells for me and the soft shells for my husband and son. It has everything ready for you to go.
Brandy N.
Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 9.4 oz uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We like the Old El Paso Hard and Soft Shell Taco Dinner kit because it gives the family a shell choice. It comes with the hard and soft shells, the seasoning mix and mild taco sauce. You just add the meat and toppings. They are very affordable and it is a quick dinner option. [product:old-el-paso-stand-'n-stuff-hard-and-soft-taco-dinner-kit,-9.4-oz]
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
This is a great all in one taco kit because you get both the hard and soft taco shells. Not everyone in our house is a fan of both so this makes everyone happy. It comes with the seasoning to add to the beef as well as the sauce to add on the tacos so it's a good value overall.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 9.4 oz uploaded by Zenaida P.
Old el Paso Taco Dinner kit! Includes mild taco sauce, seasonig mix, flour tortillas and 4 tacos. It is a complete product. Its falvor is delicious. Perfecto for making different recipes. Gluten free. Yes! I recommed it and will buy it again.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Whenever we have tacos for dinner, this is the kit I always get. The package has everything you need to make an amazing meal. I like having the option of hard and soft so I never have to choose just one.
Anna  A.
San Diego, CA
1,255 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love homemade tacos with the hard and soft Taco Shells from Old El Paso Kit. Their taco shells hard and soft are the finishing touch to homemade tacos. They taste great! I would recommend Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Hard & Soft Taco shells. They are inexpensive and taste great.