Old El Paso® Spanish Rice uploaded by Deanna B.

BY OLD EL PASO #94 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Here's a ready-to-go super-easy, savory side for beef, chicken, pork or fish.

Enriched parboiled rice (rice, iron, niacin, thiamin  mononitrate, folic acid), maltodextrin, tomato*, onion*, salt, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn, soy, wheat), red bell peppers*, green bell peppers*, sugar.  contains less than 0.5% of: modified corn starch, calcium phosphate, garlic*, chili powder (chili pepper, spice, salt, garlic powder), partially hydrogenated soybean oil, citric acid, spice and color, natural and artificial flavor. *dried.

Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
This is the only Spanish rice I make when we have Mexican food at our house. It cooks up perfectly and is easy to prepare. My 12 yr old loves to cook by herself while I prep and cook the rest of our food. I love having my children in the kitchen with me cooking dinner. It’s my bonding moment with my oldest daughter.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
The easiest way to make Taco night a breeze is with old El Paso rice! It is easy to make and always turns out great. You can spice it up with whatever Mexican spices you have to really give it a good flair with your tacos.
Megan B.
Arlington, TX
This is cheap and usually located right next to the taco shells and taco sauce at the grocery store. Tastes salty and Very little actual flavor in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend. There are cheaper brands that taste better.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Being a vegetarian and picky eater overall, I used to hate taco salad because it meant lettuce with taco sauce instead of a regular dressing. Then I discovered Old El Paso Spanish Rice and started to add it to my tacos and taco salad. This helps make it a filling meal that tastes great. It also works well as a side with other types of Mexican meals.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This 'cheese' can't be that good for you, but I love it anyways. I find it very odd that it doesn't need refrigeration. Growing up my father loved a slice of this with freshly baked apple pie - delicious!
Rhonda M.
My husband bought this for dinner for our “taco Tuesday night”. While I’m a huge fan of rice I wasn’t particularly fond of this. I found the mixture a little strong in tomato taste. It totally should be called tomato rice. It is sticky when cooking and it stuck to my non stick pan most of the time I was preparing it. It is lumpy generically-spiced stuff and not appetizing in my opinion.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
When I got this to cook I was surprised how good it taste. It was really good. I bought it at Walmart. It's worth it. It was easy to cook makes a lot. I recommend this to everyone. My family was satisfied.
Melony L.
I use Old El Past products, but this one needs some work. Doesn't taste like Spanish rice and is a lot wetter then I like my rice. I wouldn't buy this again. Not a fan!!
Scarlett S.
Madisonville, TN
This is my favorite rice! I often take it for lunch or just eat it with Tostito chips. It’s a good price and is basically just like the restaurant Spanish rice!
April V.
Walhalla, SC
It doesn’t matter what Mexican dish we decide to make, I always add a side of Spanish rice and it completes it!! This is our absolute favorite!!

back