Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Bowl, Flour, 8 Count

Easy to fill, hold and eat, our Soft Tortilla Taco Boats make it fun to spoon in your favorite fillings! Make taco night less messy and even more fun with Old El Paso taco boats!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Bowl, Flour, 8 Count!
These taco bowls are awesome! They are great for kids since the filling does not fall out as easily. They can be made into regular tacos or several other options as well. I have made pizzas out of them, too!
Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Bowl, Flour, 8 Count uploaded by jenn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Stand and stuff. Taco Boats. Whatever you prefer to call them, these are a cute and great quality alternative to your normal old soft tortillas. Love these in that you can add in vs rolling in to prevent cracking and aid in being able to top with whatever you please. Just heat and go, would recommend on Taco Tuesday or any other night of the week!
Vegetarian, Vegan
New Oxford, PA
These little beauties make taco night amazing!!! They give you tons of run to load up on the goodies like chicken, beans, sour cream, salsa, etc! They are durable and delicious! A little more pricey then regular tortillas but they work super well!
No Special Diet
My family didn't care for these too much. They absolutely make filling the taco easier. They taste the same as a regular soft shell. They are slightly thicker but not horribly so. Our problem was with eating them. They really did not make a difference with eating. They fell apart at the bottom or squished so much that they tore. We put less stuff in them and still had the same problems.
Highland, NY
Love these tortillas for taco Tuesday. Helps keep everything together without falling out. Even my daughter will eat them without making too much of a mess.
Joelton, TN
Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Bowl, Flour, 8 Count uploaded by Danielle F.
These definitely make taco night easier especially when it comes to filling them and then you over fill them. But I like the concept for sure
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I bought these to perhaps make it easier for my 8 yr old to eat his taco without it falling apart....didn't work.
Little ridge, NB
These are such a great idea. They are a perfect size and keep everything in. I usually make tocos once a week or couple weeks, but my kids get really messy with them. And my youngest didn't like soft, but my oldest didn't like hard so I was making bunch of hard and soft, well they both love these. I think since it's easier for my youngest to hold on to and not worry about it coming out the end she has liked them. Saves me a few steps and lots of clean up after supper.
Toronto , ON
Just got these last week from the dollar store here in Canada . I make tacos about once a week using the standard old El Paso soft taco kit . I decided to try these shells tonight . I love them ! They make stuffing your taco and eating it so much easier . They taste the exact same as normal shells , the only difference is they come in a pack of 8 and are slightly thicker . I would recommend these to everyone who loves tacos !
hillsburgh
I'm so happy they came out with these! I love soft tacos but also love taco salad so these are perfect for me đŸ˜‚ always fresh and taste so good !!