GroceryBakeryOld El Paso
Soft Tacobake Dinner Kit, 84 oz Box

Old El Paso Soft Tacobake Dinner Kit, 8.4 oz Box

Bake up delicisousness in 3 easy steps with our soft taco bake dinner kit. 4 Soft flour tortillas, cheese sauce and taco seasoning all come in one box. Add your favorite fillings and toppings for an easy and delicious fiesta!

Does the middle layers get soggy after baking this?
Anyone know what kind of cheese is included in this? Would love to buy a larger package of just cheese if possible!
Start your review of Old El Paso Soft Tacobake Dinner Kit, 8.4 oz Box!
Hailee W.
Abbeville, LA
I love making tacos for my family and this dinner kit makes it a breeze!!! Always fresh, and always cheap!!! Makes those late nights of deciding what to cook easy!
Mykaley L.
Douglasville , GA
Old El Paso Soft Tacobake Dinner Kit, 8.4 oz Box uploaded by Mykaley L.
This is a delicious, quick, and easy meal!! It’s also very affordable. My family love this!! Definitely recommend!!
Michelle  D.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a quick and easy meal to make. Old Eelpaso makes an easy and delicious taco kit. I order the soft tacos but they have all the options for whatever your preference. The only gripe I have is it's really hard to make a good soft taco. Microwave can easily ruin them and an oven can take forever. Any suggestions would be great!
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
I love old el paso products. They are very affordable for the quality you receive. I hightly recommend to family and friends.
Erin C.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are looking for a spin on tacos this kit is great! Quick and easy! I always add in extra meat and some cheese to each layer.
Sara A.
Edwards, MS
This is a fast easy dinner my family absolutely loves. It doesn’t come with enough cheese sauce but i make it work. It’d be better if they proved a round disposable pan to bake it in. I don’t own one
Catlin  B.
Marshall, MO
Not necessarily the healthiest thing you can serve the fam, but it’s a delicious and easy dinner. We buy this fairly often and my husband gets excited when it’s on the menu for dinner. Especially good with some taco toppings.
Julie D.
Lyndhurst, OH
I haven't made this in years, but back when I did, it was delicious. I might have to buy it again soon and make it for my son and I. I would recommend this.
Marissa H.
Irmo, SC
Pretty good. Nice that it's all in one box. I usually already have these ingredients on hand. I also like old el Paso Paso flavor of their taco seasoning its bold and I like it. I like to add a little bacon crumbs and salsa into the meat while browning for extra flavor.
Lois N.
Hesperia, MI
This product is easy to make and budget friendly your family will love the flavor and your teens can help with meals