Old El Paso® Soft TacoBake Dinner Kit uploaded by Zhanna K.Old El Paso® Soft TacoBake Dinner Kit uploaded by Zhanna K.

BY OLD EL PASO

It's Taco Night so why not make it deliciously easy! The kit contains flour tortillas, cheese sauce and special seasoning. All you add is the meat.

Flour Tortillas:
enriched flour bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, glycerin, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, fumaric acid), corn syrup solids. contains less than 2% of: salt, potassium sorbate and calcium propionate (preservatives), monoglycerides, dough conditioner (salt, wheat starch, enzymes), l-cysteine hydrochloride.cheese

Sauce:
water, canola and/or soybean oil, whey, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), corn syrup solids, maltodextrin, sodium phosphate, salt, buttermilk. contains less than 2% of: natural flavor, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, sodium alginate, enzyme modified cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), lactic acid, color added, mono and diglycerides, chili powder, spice, tomato powder, sorbic acid and nisin preparation (preservatives), garlic powder, cream, onion powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.

Seasoning Mix:
maltodextrin, corn starch, salt, chili pepper, monosodium glutamate. contains less than 2% of: sugar, natural flavor, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, silicon dioxide (anticaking agent), modified corn starch, yeast extract, ethoxyquin (preservative).

• Anyone know what kind of cheese is included in this? Woul...2 Answers
Allie S.
Gap , PA
This is a yummy kit! You add your meat, then layer with the soft shells and top with a cheese packet before baking. About the size of a pie pan (smaller soft tortilla size). If you are feeding several adults, I would make more than one- because everyone will want more than one piece!
Christina B.
Lackawanna, NY
This kit is super easy to make. Directions are easy to follow on the kit. It tastes great and there are usually no leftovers when I make this meal. You can find this kit at many grocery stores. I would highly recommend this to others.
Amber F.
Ok first off this brand really knows what they’re doing. I’ve never been disappointed in anything that I’ve bought from them. The directions are extremely easy to follow. I’m really happy with this taco bake and I recommend it
April D.
This is my absolute favorite Mexi-dish to make. You can find it at any local Walmart or Kroger. It’s affordable and you only need to add meat and cheese of choice! It is a crowd pleaser always on Taco Tuesday!!
Hannah J.
Morganton
This is really good. It’s a taco casserole and it’s super easy to make. You can customize it to your liking as well. It’s super affordable. I would recommend for taco night and will buy this again.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I thought the flavor was good, but it was definitely spicier than what I would classify as "mild."I thought the flavor was good, but it was definitely spicier than what I would classify as "mild."
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
I bought this one night, excited to try something different. I’ve always loved Old El Paso goods and wanted to give it a try. My fiancé and I both absolutely LOVED this. The cheese is creamy and complements the tortillas and beef extremely well. I’d definitely give it five stars. If you’re looking to change things up but still want Mexican-style food, this is a go-to.
Charlin F.
My family loves the old El Paso taco dinner kits. It’s such a fun and easy dinner for everyone to join in on when you don’t want to cook a big meal. Everyone loves taco night
Christina J.
Lawrenceville , VA
Love this for a good Tuesday dinner! Wish it would be bigger though! Have 7 people in my family so this little box doesn't fill my whole family up! Have to make 2 of these each time! Great overall!
Chelsea S.
I really enjoy a lot of Old El Paso's dinner kits and ready mixes, but this is a personal favorite. It's like a taco lasagna. Layers of tortilla shells with layers of taco meat and cheese in the middle, topped with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, etc. Delicious! The only downside may be the size. I would say they aren't big enough to feed a family of more than 3 or 4 people (and that would be each person having one price each).
Melissa w.
Georgetown, SC
Anyone know what kind of cheese is included in this? Would love to buy a larger package of just cheese if possible!

Walmart