Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 12.5 oz

Taco Night becomes easier and more fun when soft taco tortillas, taco seasoning and taco sauce all come in one box. Ready in 20 minutes or less, these kits are perfect for any busy night. Simply add your favorite fillings and toppings for an easy and delicious fiesta!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 12.5 oz!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 12.5 oz uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Kroger
I may not eat meat, but I still love tacos! Whether filled with fish or taco lentils, I like these soft shells. The seasoning is great but the mild sauce is way to mild! I like that these soft shells don’t tear under the weight of the food!
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 12.5 oz uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
El Paso makes the best soft taco shells and they're not as expensive. I normally have to buy the one with an assortment because I eat soft tacos, my daughter eats soft and hard tacos, and my boyfriend eats hard tacos. But I had to purchase these at a gas station one night and that's when they became expensive. Lol Old El Paso
Laura O.
Canterbury, NH
Tacos are one of my family's favorite meals. If you have kids, then you know how hard it can be to find something that all of them like. I've bought this soft taco kit many times. It includes the tortilla shells, seasoning mix, and taco sauce. It's easy to make, and with the ingredients included, you just need to buy the toppings you like to go with it. Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 12.5 oz
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the kit. I don’t want to buy a whole jar of sauce or too much seasoning because I rarely make tacos at home. But this package gives you the perfect portions for one or two dinners so no products get wasted or go bad.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
I like the added flavor that Old El Paso gives a meal. My family really likes the taste. There is never any left over. You do have to add meat and toppings to complete it, so that does make it less convenient and affordable. I will continue to buy because it is so well liked by my family.
Rachel A.
Redford, MI
My favorite taco kit and the ONLY taco seasoning I use. Find myself making those multiple times a month.
noodles C.
Sandusky, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Always my go to on Taco Tuesdays. Tuesdays are horribly busy between full time college and daughter's busy schedule, normally don't end up home till late. I can always count on El Paso dinner kits to help get dinner done in a snap. Definitely worth the money, and not very expensive either.
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Absolutely always keep this in my kitchen pantry and for a quick delicious tasting meal we always do tacos!! This kit is all soft tacos tortillas so we often but this one !! Flavor is Great !! Pricing is affordable and We buy several times a month along with cheese and Avacodos to top our tacos with !
Jill B.
Florence, KY
My favorite brand of Taco seasoning it’s got just the right amount of spice without being too much which works best when you have small kids and acid reflux problems this is what we use and love it!
Hansa R.
Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 12.5 oz uploaded by Hansa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has good flavor and texture. It is also a good price. It has the amount for two people. I can get get two or 3 meals out of this product.

Looking for your answer?