Old El Paso® Mild Thick 'n Chunky Salsa uploaded by Chandra H.

BY OLD EL PASO #77 in Salsa

A deliciously tangy, mild tomato salsa to compliment any Mexican dish.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Tomato Juice), Diced Tomatoes, Rehydrated Onion, Onions, Rehydrated Green Bell Peppers, Distilled Vinegar. Contains less than 2% of: Salt, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Cilantro, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Sophie B.
Rome, GA
I don't do really spicy hot food so it's difficult to find a really great salsa but THIS one is it!! The flavors meld together so well and it's so good with everything. It is really good on eggs/omelets. We love this stuff in our family. And those who like it hotter just add extra hot sauce or peppers.
Andrew G.
Evans, CO
I love old El Paso salsa on natcho night and to just get a bowl full and a bag of chips for a snack. I have made burritos and smothered them in this salsa it's great
Ana Q.
So good with tortila chips. great for gatherings like football games or anytime your having the family together. just pour in a bowl and serve with chips.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I'm really picky about the salsa I eat, but this one is really great. I prefer the hotter variety, but any salsa from Old El Paso is a great choice.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Amazing salsa! great with chips, cheese, and quacamole for football games and other events!
Paula L.
If you are looking for a nice thick salsa with tons of flavour look no further. This salsa is amazing when paired with tortilla chips or when being used as a base for making chilli. Made with all natural ingredients that you can actually see in every spoon that you scoop out of the jar. I bought this at my local grocery store and it is now the only salsa that I will buy.
Sandra R.
I love this salsa. It's so delicious and chunky.
I eat it with chips or vegetables
I also use this salsa as an alternative to tomato sauce
Chandra H.
Delicious, its not dry has great seasoning and you can use it for so many dishes. I prefer mild but you can get it as hot as you want.