Old El Paso® Mild Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Rebecca K.Old El Paso® Mild Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Stevie G.

BY OLD EL PASO

A delicious blend of spices. Add to meat for a rich and flavorful taco filling.

Also available in:  Hot

Salt, Maltodextrin, Chili Pepper, Red Pepper, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Spice, Sugar. Contains less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Yeast Extract, Ethoxyquin (Preservative)

• What do you enjoy Old El Paso Seasoning Mix Mild Taco with?3 Answers
Julie M.
Kent, OH
I used this seasoning for the first time today! Wow!!!! What amazing flavor it has and how it mixes so well with the ground beef! It is so affordable and easy to make! I am for sure recommending this to other people. It is my next go to taco mix.
sierra L.
Purchased old Elpaso mild taco seasoning on 8/19/2018 will not purchase again it taste like weak chili seasoning there was no taco flavor at all i will stick to the tacobell brand i do not recommend this brand at all NASTY
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
We always have at least one packet of this taco seasoning in our house. I've used it not only to prepare beef tacos, but I've also used it as a seasoning while making various soups.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
This Mild taco seasoning mix by Old El Paso is by far my favorite taco seasoning mix! It tastes great and is so easy to add to your tacos for taco night! It's also priced very well which makes it an easy, affordable way to add flavor to your tacos!
Rebecca K.
I love this seasoning. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s super affordable. I use this when I’m making tacos and also when I make my stuffed peppers. It has a subtle kick but still really mild...wouldn’t bee to hot for someone who doesn’t like spicy.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Old El Paso® Mild Taco Seasoning Mix is he only taco seasoning I will use. The taste is great and the price is fair. I purchase mine at Walmart or Food-lion. By far the best in my opinion.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This brand is my GO - TO when purchasing taco seasoning. I love the spicy flavor it gives the meat. The price & quality is great. I highly recommend trying this product for your next taco night.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I find this to be the perfect combination of flavor and spice. It's not hot but it still feels like you're really eating something flavorful and delicious. It's inexpensive too so it's the perfect way to make a quick easy meal!
Rebecca  M.
I love Old El Paso Seasoning Mix Mild Taco it is wonderful with of course tacos, nachos burritos or just seasoning ground beef or ground turkey for taste so good and flavorful.
shyanne c.
This is my go to taco seasoning mix. It has the perfect blend of spices. I know it's mild but I find it to be quite regular, not very spicy at all which is my preference
Rebecca  M.
What do you enjoy Old El Paso Seasoning Mix Mild Taco with?

Walmart