Old El Paso Mexican Rice uploaded by Ashley M.Old El Paso Mexican Rice uploaded by Carrie J.

BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Mexican Rice.
Since 1938.
Mexican rice.
Rice with Mexican style seasoning.
Microwave: 60 seconds. see more...

Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
This rice is pretty good. I buy it often to have with tacos or fajitas. it's easy to fix and tastes good and is a quick side dish that goes great with tacos.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Guys this was so gross I threw it away. It was crunchy, but worst of all tasted like nasty Mexican flavored plastic.
Carrie J.
This rice is horrendous. It tastes like rancid Spaghetti O's mixed with rice. Totally disgusting. Never ever buy.
Amber A.
I don't like old el paso products. I think they are yucky and lack the mexican flavor
Kelsey S.
I love this rice! It doesn't make a great side dish because it's not dry like rice in a Mexican restaurant, it's left with a wet texture after cooking. Or maybe it's just the way I cook it. I like to add kidney beans and use it in vegetarian burritos!
Aaron S.
Calgary
I love this product so much. Guests love it and it's so easy to make! But how come I can barely find this in grocery stores anymore.