Old El Paso® Medium Thick 'n Chunky Salsa uploaded by Sheila S.

BY OLD EL PASO

Like it hot but not too hot? Try this deliciously tangy, tomato salsa with just a little kick! Perfect for any Mexican dish.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Tomato Juice), Diced Tomatoes, Rehydrated Onion, Onions, Rehydrated Green Bell Peppers, Distilled Vinegar. Contains less than 2% of: Salt, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Cilantro, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor.

Melissa d.
Norris city, IL
I had always used only one brand of salsa. at a friends house, she had old el paso chunky salsa and I was hesitant to try it. I found that it wasn't too bad. it had a good flavor but was yet just a little sharp on the vinegary taste. overall, I think it is pretty good, and I may even give it a second chance in my own home!
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
This is a staple in our house for game day parties! Just the right amount of kick, and goes great on tortilla chips, or poured over nachos and cheese. Delicious!
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Great salsa. We use this all the time in my house. I love that you can actually scoop it up without it all running off the chip.
Amber L.
This is our favorite salsa. We love making tacos for breakfast,lunch and dinner but couldn't eat them without this salsa.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Love it

Old El Paso thick n chunky salsa in Mild is so delicious and flavourful. It has thick chunks of tomatoes and vegetables and has the perfect amount of seasoning and spices . I love it on my tacos and my taco dip .i also love to have a bowl of salsa and dip Tostitos in it . So good ! It's approximately 3.99 at Walmart .
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
This is the ultimate salsa but why do I only give it 3 stars? Because this right here is average and the brand is popular yes but it really is what I consider the regular. Kinda what I compare things to but it's in no way the best.
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
This Salsa is great! The heat of the medium isn't to much, it's just right. I love how thick it is, it's perfect for scooping up with chips.
Rhianne G.
Preston, Lancashire
I love all old El Paso and this salsa does not disappoint it goes perfectly with all Mexican food and it's a perfect dip
Yarisa S.
Doral, FL
I love tacos alot so you already know i had to get this sauce is the best one there is. 😍