BY OLD EL PASO

Try a little Hot Taco Sauce with your Mexican cooking. Also available in Mild and Hot. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amara L.
Amara L.
One of the best taco sauces ever !! Not to pricey and not too spicy. Plus its good as a dip or a sauce. Even with regular saltine or tortilla chips. Walmart is right around the corner holding some el paso thats just waiting to come to your home !!!!
Caroline o.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
So very good...we use these every week for taco night and my family loves it!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Green Valley, AZ
Great side dish on Taco Tuesdays! Serve warm with nacho chips and queso for chips and dip.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Me and my mother would make tacos every Friday and we would use this sauce. I love it. its great and has a nice flavor.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
My favorite taco sauce! We only use this brand, because in the past we have tried others and my whole family feels the others have a weird wangy taste in them, that is definitely NOT in old el paso! Delicious, smooth sauce!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
This is a must have in my home! Always. I really enjoy having this sauce in anything, it's smooth and tasty. So wonderful in burrito bowls and tacos.