BY OLD EL PASO

Salt, maltodextrin, dried chili pepper, corn starch, paprika. Contains less than 2% of: sugar, citric acid, red pepper, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, natural flavor, silicon dioxide (anticaking agent), yeast extract, ethoxyquin (preservative).

Buy on Target*
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
Yum! I love having tacos and it's always an easy meal to fix in a moment's time. I really like food tat delivers a kick so the spicy mix is a nice change from the regular old taco mix. This is really good and pleasing to the tummy and to the pocket too
S S.
My go to taco seasoning.I use every time I make taco.Tastes great and also cheap.Usually I buy the satchets ,multiple ones at a time.these are good with chicken also without chicken.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
This is the perfect taco seasoning if you want flavor but not a ton of heat. It works with other meat too if you want to try it with something other than chicken.
Diandra D.
I love this brand of taco seasoning it always makes good at a affordable price. I have had it on chicken beef and even on my shrimp tacos. IT IS ALWAYS TASTY
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I have had other taco seasoning and they had a weird taste, but not Old El Paso. It has a very good taste. I get the low sodium or the hot & spicy version.
Evan D.
Harrisburg, PA
This is one of my favorite brands for taco seasoning, tacos are a regular staple for the week in my house and this is one of my favorites.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
This is my go to taco seasoning it has a kick to it the spicy add a great taste to my tacos. I have always bought this brand.
Shay W.
I prefer to use Taco bell seasoning packets when making tacos. I just prefer their recipe, but old el paso will do in a pinch
Taylor T.
Raleigh, NC
I make tacos at least one a week or every two weeks, these are super cheap and take your taco meat to the next level!
Jazzie D.
Ortonville, MI
I totally use this every single time I make tacos. Great to have on hand when you need a quick throw-together meal.