Old El Paso

Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco...
869 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I am pleased to share my positive review of the Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 21.2 oz Box. The packaging of this product is elegantly designed, making it convenient and efficient for meal preparation. The combination of hard and soft taco shells truly simplifies the taco-making process, adding a delightful twist to the dining experience. I appreciate the suggestion to spice up the flavors for an enhanced culinary experience, although the current seasoning provided is satisfactory. Old El Paso continues to deliver one of the finest ethnic products in the market, showcasing their commitment to quality and authenticity. While it is regrettable that fresh vegetables are not included in the kit, the overall versatility and convenience of the product remain impressive. The kit is undeniably awesome and lives up to expectations, offering a delicious and satisfying meal option. Despite encountering some broken crunchy shells, the taste and texture remain enjoyable, proving to be a minor setback in an otherwise excellent product.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Yo no soy muy de comidas preparadas,pero mis sobrinas que si lo son,están encantadas con estos tacos. Ellas suelen comer mucha comida mexicana y Old el Paso es su marca favorita. Yo si suelo comprar las tortitas de trigo.
5 / 5
I love the el paso dinner kit, makes dinner times so easy after a busy day, just add your protein and sprinkle on the spice, fry off for a few minutes and yippee dinner ready in minutes, definitely a weekday go to product
5 / 5
I love picking these up at the store! It makes having tacos a breeze. We add our own veggies and season the meat while cooking, then add the taco seasoning. I have not had any complaints yet
5 / 5
Cardboard box with soft and hard taco shells and seasoning some have the salsa in you do need to buy meat salad and sour cream separately over all not reli vaule for money when you can by the bits that inside cheaper separately but very convenient and easy to store when it is all in one box that being said it taste so good can choose the spice level that you want and easy to use cook up the meat the you want to use and throw it all together not the neatest meal to eat but definitely worth the mess especially when kids are involved
5 / 5
We like Old El Paso products in general and this kit is perfect when we have some that like soft and some that like crunchy tacos. Always flavorful and a great value.
5 / 5
This is perfect for my husband and I, as I prefer the hard shells and he likes soft. The kit also makes it convenient for no waste as you don’t need to buy a jar of sauce that’ll possible be out of date before you use it again. I love having these in the cupboard ready to go. Just thaw out some back stock of mince and go!
5 / 5
This kit makes it so easy to make a home cooked meal which taste amazing. It is also enough to feed a family which makes it extremely easy. The packaging also keeps everything fresh.
5 / 5
My husband and I love tacos and this kit is perfect for us. I usually crunch them up and make a Taco salad and my hubby has the soft ones. There's the perfect amount of sauce and we usually have some leftovers for his lunch. We always have a couple on hand in case we need a quick meal.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
The price is abit high for me. It would be nice to be able to get things cheaper than what they are now. Should put these on sale all the time so people can afford them.