BY OLD EL PASO

Kit Includes: 8 Gordita flour tortillas, ranch sauce, seasoning mix. see more...

Amber E.
San Diego, CA
I can hear the angels singing when I bite into one of these suckers. We always make our with chicken and they are absolutely delicious! The seasoning is salty and a little bit sweeter than other seasonings at the same time. My kids are very picky and every one of them love the Old El Paso gorditas. My husband loves them, too. They are kind of hard to find for some reason, so I'm just ordering them off Amazon now.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I LOVE this stuff. Great to keep on hand for quick easy dinners. The ranch sauce is my favorite part 😋 Great with chicken or ground beef. Just make some corn or rice and you're good to go for a simple yummy meal.
Missy S.
My go to kit when making tacos. The kids and my husband love this product. Easy meal for everyone and we all enjoy it.