Old El Paso Flour Tortillas, 8 Tortillas

Delicious flour tortillas are the foundation for the perfect soft tacos, fajitas, quesadillas and so much more! There is no wrong way to taco, so get creative and wrap up your favorite ingredients in a soft tortilla for the perfect meal or snack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old El Paso Flour Tortillas, 8 Tortillas!
Juno F.
NY
Old El Paso Flour Tortillas, 8 Tortillas uploaded by Juno F.
I haven’t felt up to attempting homemade tortillas yet and decided to try Old El Paso Flour Tortillas, 8 Tortillas for enchiladas and it was a success! 😊 This cuts down on cook time and tastes like what I’d expect from flour tortillas. I like the Old El Paso® Hard Taco Dinner Kit too 🌮
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Old El Paso Flour Tortillas, 8 Tortillas uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are always fresh, soft and you can stuff full without tearing. I use these for tacos, taco bowls, cut and make into chips, burritos and more. Great product!
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Una masa sencilla, sin levado y con un formado a prueba de torpes que solo lleva tres ingredientes. Además no tiene gluten y se cocina en una sartén. ¿Más ventajas? Se puede rellenar con casi cualquier cosa.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
I've bought these for years, my family love taco night, I always buy this brand, these are fresh and have a good flavor, they are affordable and I will repurchase this brand, I recommend this to all
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,440 reviews
We make a lot of soft tacos and such in our house and this a a good brand. We buy the flour and corn and really enjoy them. They are a good price and they have a good texture to them. Very light, but sturdy enough that they don't fall apart when you load up a soft taco.
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
Old El Paso Flour Tortillas, 8 Tortillas uploaded by LaTonya S.
Purchased at: Safeway
Old El Paso has the best hard and soft taco shells. Whenever I want to make tacos this is my go to brand for shells. I also love the nacho cheese flavor taco shells, they taste just like Doritos. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
We love Mexican food and I love to make Burritos for dinner. I use these tortillas to make my burritos with and that are always so fresh. They also make nice wraps for sandwiches and have other uses for recipes like enchiladas. We just love these.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I really enjoy these tortillas. I prefer soft over crunchy. They have a lot of taste. They are very affordable. I see no need for improvement. If you like soft shells these are the way to go.
Jennifer D.
Minneapolis, MN
On taco night these are a must have we all love stuffing the eggs with rice beans chicken and beef or whatever else is on the table.
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Doesn't come with very many for the price. A little thick for tortillas and super bland. They're pretty bland too.

Looking for your answer?