Old El Paso Fat Free Refried Beans uploaded by Ashley M.

BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Fat Free Refried Beans.
Since 1938.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Target*
Joelle M.
Levittown, PA
I love the fat free refried beans from Old El Paso. They are a staple of my family's taco night and we have that quite a bit! They taste just as good as the regular with less calories! I purchase these beans at almost every shopping trip because we never want to be without!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
A great taste! when ever we make taco salad at my house or anything with the need of these beans this is the brand we buy! and love that they are fat free! great price on them at our local walmart! also really good in dips! a must try if you have not yet
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
We love to make tacos and Mexican dishes at our house. This is our go-to item for refried beans. Can't go wrong!
Stacy S.
Super easy to make and tastes great!!! i buy these,all the time for my taco dishes.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love Old El Paso fat free beans they taste just as good as the regular beans only it has 90 calories and high in fiber although it has no sugar, no cholesterol, no sodium it is high in sodium so not sure if its good with high blood pressure but it really is a good way to cut back on what your eating love it the price is not bad I always find coupons to be helpful.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
I love the original Old El Paso Refried Beans. However, I find that the fat free version has a slightly off taste. Fat free is nice I just wish it didn't come at the price of an off taste.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I love Old El Paso refried beans. I definitely prefer this brand over others, they are smooth but not too thin. Love it for taco night.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I know these aren't super high quality or terribly authentic, but when I'm just make my simple tacos or nachos for the family this does just fine.
Patricia S.
Bullhead City, AZ
These are my favorite refried beans. I love the fat free and low sodium versions. It tastes just the same as the normal ones. It is very easy to get ready with some rice and you can find it in almost any grocery store. I have repeatedly bought this and will continue to do so.
Traci A.
Eau Claire, WI
Old El Paso Fat Free refried beans are my go to beans. They are delicious and very inexpensive!