Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning Mix uploaded by Kendall K.Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning Mix uploaded by Kristin B.

BY OLD EL PASO

Old EL Paso® Fajita Seasoning Mix.
Since 1938. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kendall K.
Love the flavor of this fajita seasoning! We don't even use any other brands since this one is always good. A good price and available at most grocery stores. Works very well in chicken fajita bakes.
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
My husband uses this religiously on "Taco Tuesday" - he and my kids LOVE it. It's a teeny bit spicy but has the perfect combination of kick and kindness for the tender palates!
Melanie S.
This brand is my fiance's favorite fajita seasoning. he enjoys putting this on his chicken while we have fajitas are not
Megan R.
Allentown , PA
Really love this quick, convenient seasoning. Mixes well with vegetables and meat and really brings a lot of flavor to the meal.
Kelsey B.
Narragansett, RI
I love the flavor this adds to my mexican dishes but I wish it had less salt.
Rell B.
This brand is the only brand of fajita seasoning mix that I use making chicken fajita and it so good
Charlotte S.
I buy this every week. Its so delicious and never gets boring. Great for is you're having dinner guests as they can make their own wrap, equally great for kids and if you want to eat 8 fajitas by yourself.
Kristin B.
6 Gary Court Grandbay, NB
I use this flavour packet when I make my chicken fajita bowls, I love the flavour it gives and I would recommend it to anyone. It’s so easy.
Jessica W.
The only fajita seasoning mix I use! So tasty and I highly recommend this one and this brand!
Chloe M.
Glasgow
I really like this brand. Makes meal time easy and also still tastes delicious, will be purchasing it again!