BY OLD EL PASO

Old El Paso® Fajita Dinner Kit.
Since 1938.
Kit includes. 10 flour tortillas mild fajita sauce seasoning mix.
Add meat, bell pepper & onion.
Ready in 20 minutes! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Logan N.
Lenhartsville, PA
Foodie Expert
EXCELLENT FAJITAS! This fajita seasoning tops others such as TacoBell. It has a little kick to it, but I would not consider it spicy. I usually serve my fajitas with lettuce, cheese, and sour cream.
Chelsea S.
Foodie Expert
I love many Old El Paso dinners, but this is a family favorite! The fajita seasoning is delicious, and you can use it for chicken or steak (my family usually does both!). I highly recommend.
Alexa-marie T.
Kingston, NH
Foodie Expert
Easily my favorite meal hands down. This would be my birthday dinner meal as well. I love coming home knowing I'm eating these for dinner, I look forward to it all day
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this brand!!! It always tastes great! I only buy the kit if it is on sale because you can buy the individual ingredients cheeper.
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
The convenience of these kits is great. Makes planning and cooking dinner easy and tasty!
katelyn b.
bridgeton
I make these at least 3 times a month. they're the best! so quick and easy.
Chloe K.
Fajita's are a quick and easy meal to make for the family. I love these, however the 'mild' version is not what I would call mild so I have not tried the hot or medium version. You can usually purchase these in superstores and they are affordable.
Laura  K.
Oldcastle, Co. Meath
I tried this for the first time last night, and I'm so glad I did. It took around 20 minutes, really quick and so easy! It was absolutely delicious, my new favorite food! I absolutely love it!
Shawna S.
Toronto, Ontario
Eat this basically every week . I add onion sliced thinly along side red green and yellow peppers . I love them . Fast easy dinner
Alice B.
Foodie Expert
Sa c'est trop bon, c'est vraiment la meilleur chose que tu peux acheter quand tu sais pas quoi manger c'est trop bon,,