Old El Paso® Enchilada Mild Red Sauce uploaded by Shannon N.

BY OLD EL PASO #16 in Sauces

Here's our basic big Red Enchilada Sauce, a cook's friend for easy Mexican cooking.

Water, tomato puree (water, tomato paste), modified corn starch. Contains less than 2% of: salt, sugar, distilled vinegar, chili pepper, soybean oil, citric acid, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, onion powder, red pepper, color added, natural flavor.

Kate F.
Mankato, MN
I love making my own enchilada sauce, but honestly I don't always have time. A can of this really cuts down on my cook time and saves the day. The flavor is perfect and there's always one waiting in my cupboard!
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
My mom always used Old El Paso when making enchiladas, so I naturally did the same. I actually mix a can of Mild and a can of Medium to get the perfect spicy taste.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
The best enchilada sauce . Just used this last night for dinner. It's a big hit in my house. My mom used to make enchiladas for me as a kid and now I make them usin this sauce. It has a great taste I've tried others and don't like them.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Good enchilada sauce. I made enchilada one pot pasta. It came out very good . It's kind of a homemade hamburger helper meal. I used ground turkey. The enchilada sauce tasted great. I'd purchase again
Angelica C.
Katy, TX
Takes the hard work out of making your own homemade enchilada sauce without taking the delicious flavor of enchiladas from your meal.
Shannon V.
Brookings, SD
Love this sauce! I just made enchiladas last night and they were perfect! Super good leftover too actually!
Shannon N.
Somerset, KY
The whole family lovesChicken SourCreamEnchiladas with Old El Paso Sauce!!
#favdinner #springfollow
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Esta bueno este kit para hacer enchiladas me gusta por que viene casi todo memos queso y carne
Erin L.
This great enchilada sauce. I have used it for soups and for making enchiladas.
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
Really enjoyed the product. Makes dinner time 2x as fast and also tastes good considering it is a pre-made sauce