BY OLD EL PASO

Ready to experiment with a little more heat. Our Medium Red Sauce bridges the gap of mild and hot.

Water, tomato puree (water, tomato paste), modified corn starch. Contains less than 2% of: salt, sugar, distilled vinegar, chili pepper, soybean oil, citric acid, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, onion powder, red pepper, color added, natural flavor.

Also available in:

Medium  Hot

Buy on Target*
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is one of my favorite sauces. It turns plain tortillas and beans into a wonderfully rich dish. It has great tomato taste with the right amount of zing to enhance but not overshadow the other ingredients.
Holly S.
Absolutely no flavor. I made this for dinner tonight, and was quickly reminded that convenience comes at a price, and with this, that price is flavor.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
When it comes to cooking Mexican food, I always choose this brand. Taste great poured over some home made enchiladas. Not sweet or spicy.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
THIS IS THE BEST SAUCE FOR MAKING ENCHILADA'S. This sauce has the right amount of flavor that makes it taste authentic.
Misti T.
The mild sauce is good, but I prefer the medium with some spice. If I buy this, I add cayenne or sriracha.
Aleena G.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best store bought enchilada sauce I have tasted my family loves it very much. #InfluensterEats