BY OLD EL PASO #97 in Hot Sauce

Ready to experiment with a little more heat. Our Medium Red Sauce bridges the gap of mild and hot.

Water, tomato puree (water, tomato paste), modified corn starch. Contains less than 2% of: salt, sugar, distilled vinegar, chili pepper, soybean oil, citric acid, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, onion powder, red pepper, color added, natural flavor.

Also available in:

Medium  Hot

Buy on Walmart
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
I love making my own enchilada sauce, but honestly I don't always have time. A can of this really cuts down on my cook time and saves the day. The flavor is perfect and there's always one waiting in my cupboard!
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I always pair this with a medium red sauce from el Paso. It gives it the perfect amount of spice, without it being unbearably hot. I use this in my enchiladas. Very smooth texture.
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
My mom always used Old El Paso when making enchiladas, so I naturally did the same. I actually mix a can of Mild and a can of Medium to get the perfect spicy taste.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is one of my favorite sauces. It turns plain tortillas and beans into a wonderfully rich dish. It has great tomato taste with the right amount of zing to enhance but not overshadow the other ingredients.
Amanda N.
Lewisville, TX
Love the sauce I use this for my enchiladas I put it in the pan I warm it up I put a little bit of certain seasonings that I have it's amazing I love this this is the only enchilada sauce that I would use
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
The best enchilada sauce . Just used this last night for dinner. It's a big hit in my house. My mom used to make enchiladas for me as a kid and now I make them usin this sauce. It has a great taste I've tried others and don't like them.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Good enchilada sauce. I made enchilada one pot pasta. It came out very good . It's kind of a homemade hamburger helper meal. I used ground turkey. The enchilada sauce tasted great. I'd purchase again
Holly S.
Absolutely no flavor. I made this for dinner tonight, and was quickly reminded that convenience comes at a price, and with this, that price is flavor.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
When it comes to cooking Mexican food, I always choose this brand. Taste great poured over some home made enchiladas. Not sweet or spicy.
Angelica C.
Katy, TX
Takes the hard work out of making your own homemade enchilada sauce without taking the delicious flavor of enchiladas from your meal.