Old El Paso® Enchilada Dinner Kit uploaded by Michelle B.Old El Paso® Enchilada Dinner Kit uploaded by farwa R.

BY OLD EL PASO

Whip up easy Enchiladas in just 30 minutes. Each kit contains enchilada sauce, flour tortillas and seasoning mix. All you add is the meat.

Enchilada sauce:

tomato puree (water, tomato paste), water. Contains less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili pepper, distilled vinegar, spice, modified corn starch, garlic powder, citric acid.

Flour Tortillas:

enriched flour bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, glycerin, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, fumaric acid), corn syrup solids. Contains less than 2% of: salt, potassium sorbate and calcium propionate (preservatives), monoglycerides, dough conditioner (salt, wheat starch, enzymes), l-cysteine hydrochloride.

Seasoning Mix:

maltodextrin, corn starch, salt, chili pepper, monosodium glutamate. Contains less than 2% of: sugar, natural flavor, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, silicon dioxide (anticaking agent), modified corn starch, yeast extract, ethoxyquin (preservative).

michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is so good for cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches, nachos and more. I love velveeta on nachos myself. I just put a stack of them on a baking tray, put velveeta, chop up tomotatoes, jalapeños, onions, and put some ground beef that I have already fried up. I thought the flavor was good, but it was definitely spicier than what I would classify as "mild."
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
Such an easy, fast and tasty meal to make when you’re craving some Mexican! My favorite way to make them is with chicken, but beef is also very good. The only thing I question about them is how the shells stay good for so long in the box. It’s a little concerning.
LeeAnne J.
North east, PA
This kit makes enchilada making easy! The box contains everything you need to make the most perfect and delicious meal! It constrains; red sauce, tortilla shells, and seasoning... all you need to add is ground beef. Besides adding ground beef, I also buy extra red sauce (1 can). This is because I don't believe the kit has enough of the sauce in the package. Other than that, The kit is decentally priced around $3.50. The seasoning is pretty mild. It's easy and affordable.
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
LOVE this dinner kit! It's so good and easy! My family loves it so much I have to make 2 boxes! I also make Spanish rice and refried beans with this to make a complete meal. Top with sour cream and it's delicious! I think it needs to come with more sauce but that's just me!
Hailey P.
I started buying this 2 years ago when I lived in Kansas. I was devastated when I moved to Oklahoma and couldn't ever find it anywhere. I recently found it at my local Walmart! This is so easy and quick. It's definitely one of my family's top choices.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love these dinner kits because they make cooking dinner so much easier and it always tastes amazing. I love that the kits are not expensive and it comes with everything I need for a meal.
Michelle B.
Great Falls, Mt
Incredibly easy to make. Was a delicious addition to our Taco Tuesday line up. My family gobbled it up quickly. Will definitely be making it again!
Jessica B.
This is a great dinner option. Enchiladas come out fine as is, but I like to doctor them up with some onion and peppers and a variety cheese mix.
Allison F.
I love this enchilada sauce! It’s the perfect flavor. The kits are affordable and make meals easy.
Gemma B.
One of my favourite meals to make, cook and eat! I like to pair it with Nachos and cheese, you can even sprinkle some nachos on the top of the enchiladas for a churchy texture. It’s also a cheapish meal for the family!

back