Old El Paso® Crunchy Taco Shells

Taco Shells are deliciously crunchy corn shells ready to fill with your favorite meats, cheese, fresh toppings, and taco sauce for a Mexican fiesta!

Limed Whole Grain White Corn, Palm Oil, Salt, TBHQ (Preservative).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old El Paso® Crunchy Taco Shells!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
I like these shells, when my kid wants to have dinner and we want an easy one, these save us to make a fast and good dinner, very fast to cook.
ALIYA D.
Melbourne, FL
Old El Paso® Crunchy Taco Shells uploaded by ALIYA D.
Purchased at: Publix
Definitely my favorite pre-made shell to buy. We make tacos often and usually don’t have time to make shells from scratch. These are the best substitute! Nice and easy to make and perfectly crunchy.
Mandy L.
Castle Rock, CO
LOVE LOVE LOVED TACO NIGHT!! It can be any night of the week in my house! We like both crunchy and soft tacos and you can never go wrong with Old El Paso products! Always fresh and never stale.
alexa R.
New York , NY
I think these are really good. Cant go wrong with a classic crunchy taco shell. Good for taco Tuesday !
Jessica F.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Old El Paso crunchy taco shells have just the right amount of crunch. These hold up well and don’t crumble immediately. The flavor is good.
Priscila B.
I never try another brand cause this one it's the only I always remember. It's a a really Mexican product
Katie R.
Groton, CT
Don't even waste your time trying to convince me that these aren't THE best taco shells. They are so good, great flavor, great crunch. Just all around BOMB!
member-35979
So good! Love this so much with all the things you put in. And it taste well after a few days with opening.
Mya P.
Antioch, IL
They’re good but they’re not even close to authentic. They’re basically the best alternative if you’re trying to make tacos at home but don’t really know what you’re doing
Kyna M.
S Bloomfield, OH
These are a staple in our pantry. I make tacos about once a week and these have a great flavor and very crunchy. Worth the price and a constant brand in our house.

Looking for your answer?