Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz

You don't have to worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff taco shells. These gluten free taco shells are made with white corn and just a hint of lime to add a twist to your taco.

How nice are these?
Do u like there products?
Start your review of Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by Zenaida P.
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by Zenaida P.
Old El Paso 18 Taco Shells Crunchy... Yummy! ♥️😍 Me fascina su sabor fresco, crujiente y delicioso. Tengo que comer más uno! 😃 Se pueden realizar diferentes sabrosas recetas. Oh Yes! Lo he comprado mucho, lo recomiendo y lo seguirè usando.
Cody H.
Norco, CA
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by Cody H.
Purchased at: Target
These were perfect crunchy taco shells! The remained unbroken which is a big deal buying taco shells. The only reason for a missing star is they started to burn when heating in the microwave, however the tasted delicious!
Margaret T.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Old El Paso as a brand.. The taco shells are good and usually have good flavor. However I have come across some that were stale in the package while still in date. I do recommend you give them a try.
shannon W.
Stafford, VA
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by shannon W.
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by shannon W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Old El Paso Flour Tortillas, 8 Tortillas El Paso Refried Beans Traditional El Paso Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning Mix 1 oz(Pack of 4) Knorr® Ready to Heat Spanish Style Rice Ready for weeknight taco dinner. Everything took around 15 mins to make. Rice 7-10 minutes, Refried beans around 5 minutes, Soft flour tortilla's microwaved for 30 seconds, hard shells less than 10 minutes, ground beef was done in about 15 minutes. perfect weekend night dinner, too bad it wasn't for Taco Tuesday. On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Creamy Monterey Jack Queso
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Delicious and convenient crunchy taco shells. Easy to find at the grocery store and they stay good when stored in an air tight container. I recommend old El Paso brand, they make good products all around.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,476 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Old Paso Tacos! The shells are crunchy, flavorful, and perfect for beef or chicken tacos (or even with refried beans). I had these last night for dinner and they were delicious as always. I have these stocked in my cupboards whenever I want tacos. I definitely recommend these tacos!
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by Marleen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good for easy snack to feed the kids or even yourself I love it that it comes in a kit and they are very sturdy hold your Ingredients well and don’t worry about them falling apart! If you have not tried this you should! There are very good
Suhey T.
Oxnard, CA
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by Suhey T.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like that these taco shells stand up alone, but they were a tad thin for my preference. Also as soon as you take a bite they do crack, so that kinda defeats the purse of the stand. They are really crunchy though which was a nice surprise. Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz
Sarvy S.
Bordentown, NJ
Old el paso dinner kit is a great gluten free meal. The tacos cook nice and crunchy and don’t break easily. The seasoning and the sauce that come in the kit is nice and flavorful.
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These taco shells by old el Paso are my favorite brand when it comes to making tacos. The crunch is fresh and the tortilla shell taste amazing. I purchased mines at my local walmart and will continue to reach for these everytime. I highly recommend these. Old El Paso Crunchy Shells, Gluten Free, 12 Ct, 4.6 oz #ItOurParty