BY OLD EL PASO

Kit Includes: 10 flour tortillas, mild taco sauce, crispy seasoning mix.

Josymir R.
Boston, MA
The BEST thing they ever did was first create the soft taco version and then for a different kind of taco - chicken tacos. Easy to prep, use, and devour. If your meat isn't already defrosted I'd say that's the only thing delaying you from filling your bellies!
Ali C.
This was exactly what I expected, no surprises. The shells were a little small, and both the seasoning mix and the cheese sauce were overly salty, but that is usually how it goes with these pre-packaged kits. It makes dinner easy, though.
kitty O.
Yummy taco soft shell. Taco are a must in my home. Kids love them. Fast meal and easy to work with..Great value kit. I agree that they are a bit small but hey i buy more...
Alexis P.
These are really good. It is cool to have mexican food kits like this. Makes dinner easier. However, I still think the taco bell brand tastes better.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pretty good for a starter kit. If you suck at cooking, don't expect this to make your tacos better though. You get what you put into these.
Katelyn G.
Winchester, VA
I love Mexican foods, so this was exactly what I was expecting. Tasty shells, I love the seasoning, was a great dinner!
Heather P.
Bradenton, FL
Perfect for an easy meal night. Wish it came with bigger shells...... My family loves them.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Cheap, easy, week night meal...the soft taco shells are kind of small tho
Inesly v.
Was exactly what i expected. it makes dinner easy and its delicious, I love to bring all the ingredients since you have everything in that little box, I love the idea and everything was very good. I would definitely buy it again and eat it several times in the week.
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
Really like these, the meal is easy to prepare and there are no surprises as there is lots of information provided on the packaging. would recommend this product.