BY OLD EL PASO

Kit Includes: 10 flour tortillas, mild taco sauce, crispy seasoning mix.

Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Yum yum yum. This is great in a pinch when rack night is here and it trying to get home to make dinner quickly. This brand has saved my life many times and tHe flavors are always there. Really like this product.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
I love chicken tacos and love that Old El Paso makes the kit for chicken taco lovers! I love these and buy them when I see them. They are difficult to find in my area though.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I thought the flavor was good, but it was definitely spicier than what I would classify as "mild."I thought the flavor was good, but it was definitely spicier than what I would classify as "mild."
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
The BEST thing they ever did was first create the soft taco version and then for a different kind of taco - chicken tacos. Easy to prep, use, and devour. If your meat isn't already defrosted I'd say that's the only thing delaying you from filling your bellies!
Ali C.
This was exactly what I expected, no surprises. The shells were a little small, and both the seasoning mix and the cheese sauce were overly salty, but that is usually how it goes with these pre-packaged kits. It makes dinner easy, though.
kitty O.
Yummy taco soft shell. Taco are a must in my home. Kids love them. Fast meal and easy to work with..Great value kit. I agree that they are a bit small but hey i buy more...
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I buy these shells for when my family wants soft shell tacos. They have the right amount per box and the flavor packets are included for an easy meal.
Alexis P.
These are really good. It is cool to have mexican food kits like this. Makes dinner easier. However, I still think the taco bell brand tastes better.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pretty good for a starter kit. If you suck at cooking, don't expect this to make your tacos better though. You get what you put into these.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and flavor! This product is great for dinner and lunch!