BY OLD EL PASO

Old el paso cheesy nacho bowl 2.5oz

Leah S.
Not a fan. As a college student, I'm always looking for delicious meals I can microwave and eat in my dorm. I was shopping at Target when I found this and decided to buy it on a whim given it was about $1.50. Last night I decided to try it and I was not a fan at all. Instead of it having the creamy texture like the cover, it was very soupy (I am guilty of adding a little too much water, however). It was very salty and the flavor wasn't that great. I ended up throwing most of it away because I could hardly force myself to eat it. This did not agree with my stomach either, and I had a stomach ache for the rest of the night. I don't recommend this, but if you *really* want to try it, good luck.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is very tasty to say the least. It taste like homemade queso that you'd get from a Mexican restaurant. While it does taste very good
Maria S.
These aren't that bad. The taste is okay but there is something missing that I can't explain. I won't be repurchasing this again...
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line. Trying different products always makes me happy and I’m never disappointed!!
Lillian I.
Spartanburg , SC
I love cheese . I love nachos . I love old El Paso. Very tasty and quick n easy. Five stars all the way