Old El Paso® 25% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by crystal j.Old El Paso® 25% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by crystal j.Old El Paso® 25% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Ashley M.

BY OLD EL PASO

Maltodextrin, Chili Pepper, Onion Powder, Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Spice. Contains less than 2% of: Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Yeast Extract, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Sunflower and/or Cottonseed Oil, Spice Extractive, Ethoxyquin (preservative)

Buy on Walmart
crystal j.
This is definitely a side for my own homemade the best taco seasoning around I use it at least once a week if not more I highly recommend it also it's super cheap usually
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love the less sodium option this brand offers. I don't enjoy salt on much so I gave this only 4 stars because honestly I'd like even less.
I understand that this the packaged Americanized option, but it is convenient & serves its purpose just fine in our home.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Less salt same amount of flavor. Old El Paso makes it easy to make tacos that are fantastic. Easy recipe to follow on the back, great with ground turkey or chicken too.
Alise V.
This is okay, but nothing special. Honestly you are better off mixing the spice yourself! There are plenty of good blends online. Once I started I won't go back.
Mariama H.
Not salty at all! Which is a good thing for me. Kind of taste like tacobell seasoning. I add extra garlic, and onion powder.
Ally C.
Saco, ME
This product is good, I like it. The original was REALLY salty! The reduced sodium makes it a lot better. Makes great tacos!
Valeria J.
Great product, this seasoning gives tacos a great taste. Less sodium makes it great it is not so salty anymore
Britney S.
Danbury, CT
Very delicious! Great seasoning for any types of tacos being made. Great for having taco night with the family
Rosaly N.
Great product. The original was really salty. I wish all the time. Same as always. Reduced sodium. Love Love.
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I buy this one every time. It's our families favorite for our tacos and nachos. I love all there products