BY OLD DUTCH

Old Dutch Foods And Your Community.Who is Old Dutch Foods today? An active partner in your busy life, bringing you, your family and friends the great tasting snacks you love. We're proud to say that quality lives here, not only in each and every one of our products but also here in the community that we live in.While we make great snacks with clean, simply ingredients, we are most proud to be active partners in our community. Our activity based involvement in our local markets makes us realize the importance and value of being engaged in the communities that we serve every day! see more...

Alfred L.
Toronto, ON
Great crunch and great flavour. One of my go-to flavours of Old Dutch. Old Dutch is a brand I’ll always support - Canadian, and quality products.
Aureanna B.
St, AB
Old Dutch is by far my favorite brand for chips. They make the best flavors and are an absoutely awesome treat.
Ashleigh D.
Purchased at: Safeway
Old Dutch is one of my all time favorite chips. The flavor is so yummy and crispy. I love that they aren't super greasy either.