Old Dutch® Ripples® Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders Potato Chips 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Brenda T.

BY OLD DUTCH RIPPLES

Are you looking for your favorite appetizer while on the go? Well look no further! Old Dutch® Ripples® Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders has taken the best flavor you get in the Restaurants and put them all in the chip! What more could you ask for? We use only premium potatoes and the highest quality ingredients, so bite into these mouth-watering chips and taste the flavor explosion for yourself! see more...

Elizabeth O.
I love these chips so much! I wish I could find them at more stores - near me they seem to be only at kmart. One thing I really like that surprised me is that the various flavors are not evenly distributed on the chips, so each bite/chip is a different mix of flavors. The pickle is a nice touch, too! These never last long in my house!

I've also tried the jalapeno popper flavor and really like them as well.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
These chips are thick and so flavorful! I got my 8 oz. Bag at Big Lots for 2.00$ I do think they taste like wings but the blue cheese flavor I can't taste as much. Still these chips have so much flavor coating and that's how I like my chips. Yummy! They remind me of Mexico's version of cheese ruffles.
Elizabeth O.
Has anyone seen/found the other flavors in this line? I've only ever seen the cheeseburger and jalapeno popper ones and would love to try the others! (kmart near me carries those 2 varieties for only $2, btw!)