Old Dutch Rip-L Triple Pack Potato Chips   Box

Old Dutch Rip-L Triple Pack Potato Chips Box

BY OLD DUTCH

Old dutch foods and your community. Who is old dutch foods today? An active partner in your busy life, bringing you, your family and friends the snacks they love. We're proud to say that quality lives here, within each and every one of our products. Made with clean, simple Ingredients grown locally in the upper midwest, all old dutch® snacks are guaranteed fresh every time you open a bag. Absolutely no preservatives needed. Taste and trust the quality. A proud sponsor of community sports events from elementary school all the way up to the local universities, old dutch foods is also a familiar sight at many other neighborhood happenings. Be sure to say hello! We bring quality and community together. Visit olddutchfoods.com for a calendar of community events, information about our newest products and to join the old dutch family. see more...

Old Dutch Rip-L Triple Pack Potato Chips   Box
Old Dutch Rip-L Triple Pack Potato Chips Box
Joanna W.
LITERALLY THE BEST. The chip factory is a few miles from my house and the air around it often smells like the chips - in a good way! The portions of the bags are perfect and the chips are consistently delicious.
Monica H.
Winsted, MN
These are so good and seriously remind me of my childhood with my grandma! The taste is great and 3 bags in a box is a great bargain
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I seriously think that these are the ones that Widman's uses for their chocolate-covered potato chips and I cannot think of anything better. Salty, thick, crunchy goodness. This is what a potato dreams of becoming.
Stephanie R.
Calgary
Old Dutch chips are a Canadian classic. I remember eating these as a child and I still buy them today. Call it nostalgia. Or maybe it's the fact that these chips are crunchy, delicious, and always affordable. I like the box because it comes with smaller bags and keeps the product fresh.
christine k.
Edmonton, AB
a CLASSIC snack! one of my favourite potato chip brands. my favourite flavours are ketchup, sour cream, salt n vinegar and the cheddar one. OM NOM NOM! :)
Lisa G.
Parksville
Great price !! Goid amount of food in each bag and i like the fact that the bags are smaller and they stay fresh longer
Tinner S.
These have been my favorite and go to potato chip to pick up since when I was young. Great for any kind of dip.
Cora R.
Elliot lake, ON
Very good chips, love all their flavors , great for dipping , tasty snack for everyone