BY OLD DOMINION

Each sweet, crispy piece of this brittle is handmade the old-fashioned way. Traditional favorite No additives or preservatives No trans fat see more...

• I feel like Iv bought this at dollar general. Am I right or am I ...2 Answers
Buy on Dean an...
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
I love peanut brittle and this one is sold so cheap and almost everywhere. I believe Iv even bought it in a dollar general. It's one of those snacks I just crave every once in a while and I have to say it's always with the little splurge. Not good for your teeth though! That's the only down side.
Nina B.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
Such a great holiday snack or gift! You can't go wrong with some peanut brittle. If you haven't tried it than you should, you're really missing out
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
Always buy this around thanksgiving. Love the taste and perfect to share with your family!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
Not homemade but still very yummy. I purchased this at Dollar General and was very pleased with the taste, size of the box, and the price.
Desiree g.
My mom usually makes peanut brittle to go on the cookie try's she makes, but she once didn't have time so she bought a few boxes of this to add instead. I was shocked when she told me this was store bought and not her good old peanut brittle! It literally taste exactly like her home made PB, fresh, tasty and not overly chewy! I have bought a box or so my self just to have around the house for when a sweet tooth attacks!
Different flavors are a must! I think they would be such a great hit! I keep my pantry stocked with these
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
I feel like Iv bought this at dollar general. Am I right or am I thinking of another brand?