Old Croc Australian Cheese Sharp Cheddar

by Old Croc

Old Croc® Australian Cheese with a Delightfully Bold Bite.
All natural.
Made from milk of 100% Grass-fed cows.
Sharp cheddar.
No hormones added.
Vintage 9+ months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Croc Australian Cheese Sharp Cheddar!
Lee
My wife works at our local BigY Foods and brought home a small block of Old Croc Australian Extra Sharp Cheddar a while back, and since that time it's the only cheese we ever buy.  It has a wonderful flavor along with a really nice bite, and thinly sliced it virtually 'melts' on your tongue.  It pairs perfectly with our favorite red wines.

This is a winner for certain.

This is a winner for certain.
Dartmouth, MA
This cheese is the best cheddar I have ever had! It is SO sharp and filled with crunchy tyrosine clusters. This is a MUST for any cheese plate! I’ve also used it to make a delicious cheese sauce for vegetables and it is great in a Mac n cheese!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Mendocino , CA
This cheese is absolutely delicious! It’s great for parties, serves amazingly well with beer, and makes a crazy good homemade macaroni and cheese. Try it!
Baguio, Benguet
This brand is great at producing cheese! I love using sharp cheddar on pizza days. I definitely recommend this to fellow cheese lovers.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Sault Sainte Marie
The best grass fed cheese i have ever eaten. This cheese is my go to cheese when I crave a wine and cheese snack.
Low Carb