Old Bay Seasoning for Seafood, Poultry, Salads and Meats uploaded by Danielle L.Old Bay Seasoning for Seafood, Poultry, Salads and Meats uploaded by ELENA Q.Old Bay Seasoning for Seafood, Poultry, Salads and Meats uploaded by Courtney M.

BY OLD BAY #29 in Spices

Old Bay® Seasoning.
For seafood, poultry, salads, meats.
Crabs.
Shrimp.
Chicken.
Same great taste for over 70 years. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Seasoning 7.5 lb, Seasoning 6 oz, Seasoning 2.62 oz, Seasoning 16 oz more...
Old Bay is a MUST in my kitchen at all times! I ALWAYS make sure we're fully stocked. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Bay! It adds a little kick to any dish you sprinkle it in. I put it on my seafood, pizza fries, mac&cheese, chicken, pork chops, etc. My kids & I Iove experimenting with it and adding it into different dishes to spice things up a little bit. Yum yum yum!
Kendra O.
Review for: Seasoning 6 oz more...
I LOVE OLD BAy! It’s so good I’m pretty much everything. No joke. It’s perfect on chicken, shrimp, crabs. We used it last in a shrimp boil pack with corn cob and andouille sausage. It was so good! Price is great too!
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Seasoning 7.5 lb, Seasoning 6 oz, Seasoning 2.62 oz, Seasoning 2.62 oz, Seasoning 16 oz more...
Any true Marylander will tell you that this stuff is a staple in any recipe. I have even brought it to my college dining halls and gotten my friends and roommates from the west coast (and even Irish people when I studied abroad) completely hooked on this. I take a “to-go” pack with me literally anywhere I go. Highly recommend to anyone with taste buds.
Chardae J.
Tis the season for lots of cooking. A little bit of this goes a long way. Me and my family got tired of turkey a few years ago and opted for seafood for the holidays. Sprinkling this on fish or crab legs while they're steaming will change your life. It's the perfect blend of spices for seafood.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I'm originally from Maryland, so I basically bleed Old Bay. The taste is familiar and will never fade. I have mainly used it on crabs and other seafood like shrimp, but it is also super good on most meats.  Old Bay can definitely also liven up corn and veggies.
Caila G.
Any time I have a fish fry this is a must! Great seasoning for any type of fried food! Perfect amount of spice and salt! I love it the most with seafood! I literally only need this flour and corn meal and you get a flavorful crispy crust!
Jessica H.
This seasoning is the bomb! I use this on basically every sea food that I cook because it adds a certain flavor that I just can't find any where else! If you have some seafood that is kind of bland and boring, the spices it up right away and it's super easy to use.
Kendall K.
Being from Maryland, this is my favorite spice and it can be used on absolutely everything. From scrambled eggs to shrimp, you can honestly improve any meal. Always a good price and available everywhere in md at least.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
"Old Bay Seasoning is named after the Old Bay Line, a passenger ship line that plied the waters of the Chesapeake Bay from Baltimore to Norfolk, Virginia, in the early 1900s. Gustav Brunn's company became the Old Bay Company in 1939, the year he fled Nazi Germany, producing crab seasonings in the unique yellow can container until the company was purchased by McCormick & Co in 1990." Wiki

This seasoning mix includes mustard, paprika, celery salt, bay leaf, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, mace, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, cardamom, and ginger. I first tasted Old Bay when I went to Baltimore and had some crab. How delicious! I now use it whenever I make crab cakes. I use the Old Bay recipe I found in an old cookbook. It is delicious, and I suggest you try it.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
Old bay is my favorite seasoning. I love to use it when cooking shrimp. A little butter and seasoning in the pan and add shrimp! That simple and it's AMAZING every time! I love it and smells like summer!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite use for Old Bay? I love it on popcorn.
Andrea O.
Los Angeles, CA
What does this taste like? Anything like seasoning salt?
dashavia f.
For beginners anybody who wants to learn how to cook you go to Publix get their shrimps the medium sized you clean them take the legs off make sure clean place it in a silver bowl then mix it you know put the Old Bay seasoning shake three make it coated a little salt and. Black pepper and bell pepper ....any question? For side dish? Old Bay Seasoning for Seafood, Poultry, Salads and Meats it's like how you feeling if you want corn you can Grill some corn, side of rice, even after a long morning you don't want to order food so you can make some shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and make a side of grits boom breakfast