Old Bay Seasoning 30% Less Sodium uploaded by cammie f.

BY OLD BAY

Old Bay® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning.
Than our original Old Bay® seasoning.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Crabs.
Shrimp.
Chicken.
For seafood, poultry, salads, and meats. see more...

Buy on Target*
Csilla K.
Caribou
"My favorite go to for all things Seafood or Cajun, such as Remoulade Sauce/Dressing or even Southern Fried Chicken!! "And if you want Corn on the Cob with a seriously wicked yummy kick... "Do it up in a foil pack with butter "Old Bay and put on the grill. "This is serious good cooking!!
Lynn B.
I use this on fish, chicken and beef. I also add to chicken and tuna salad. This is a seasoning blend full of great flavor. It is so versatile and should be a staple in all households. I make sure that I don’t run out.
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA
I really like the flavor of the lower sodium version. There is already enough natural salt flavor in the seafoods I use it on. My favorite is flounder lemon and old bay. I have also used it on chicken for a new flavor.
Caroline T.
Old Bay is fantastic. I grew up with it on deviled eggs and crabs. SO GOOD. Now I can't eat either of these without it. This should be a staple seasoning in everyone's seasoning stock!
Renee C.
I really like the taste of Old Bay Seasoning. I only use it when I steam crab legs and it makes the flavor pop. That's all, water and Old Bay. Perfect combination!
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Love everything made by Old Bay! This particular seasoning is great for any type of seafood, and I love the blackened seasoning for fish for fish tacos. Great stuff, price is great, it lasts forever.
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
A true classic spice. It is so versatile I use it on pork fish and chicken. If you are ever in a pinch you cannot go wrong with so Old Bay! I would recommend this as a pantry staple for anyone.
Tammie M.
Oxnard, CA
The best seafood seasoning available, great on shrimp kabobs and salmon used as a marinade also. This is a must try seasoning I highly recommend
stacey l.
Imy grandmother my mother have had this staple in cab since I could remember it's great on Seafood I would suggest this to everyone
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love old bay. We deep fried a turkey this year and seasoned it with old bay. It was so good! Its also really good on french fries